The Last non-Monster movie you have watched?

Started by marsattacks666, July 29, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer butler

Quote from: Anthony Caranci on December 26, 2022, 10:02:35 AM
December 20th through the 25th
I'll tell you, there's something about this film/cartoon that keeps drawing me towards it.  Maybe it's my Italian heritage/love of Gangster Lore, or it could also be my love for Batman, but I've been watching it at least once a day since I purchased it. I just love the style in which the film was created. A long one... 2 hours & 48 minutes.

Batman: The Long Halloween 2022

I agree AC. Great film. I watch a lot of these DC animated movies. Usually very entertaining.

geezer butler

Happy New Year everyone!! Took a break from monsters lately and watched some action films and thrillers.

Ice Station Zebra (1968)
Die Hard (1988)
Die Hard 2 (1990)
Die Hard with a Vengeance (1995)
Live Free or Die Hard (2004)
A Good Day to Die Hard (2013)
The Expendables (2010)
The Expendables 2 (2012)
The Expendables 3 (2014)
Knives Out (2019)

Haunted hearse

What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Lunkenstein

The Harder They Fall (1956)
A Christmas Carol (1951)
It's a Wonderful Life (1946)
Paul

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Haunted hearse

What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Lunkenstein

Tarzan Triumphs (1943) 
The Girl in Black Stockings (1957)
Life For Ruth (1962)
Paul

Lunkenstein

Elvis (2022) - Only watched the first hour and 10 minutes and turned it off. (I'm surprised I lasted that long as it's 2 hours and 39 minutes in length). Terrible, overhyped trash. I agree with the negative reviews on IMDB if you want to know why.
Paul

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lunkenstein

Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (1952)
That Guy Dick Miller (2014)
Paul

marsattacks666

Lunkenstein

Paul

Lunkenstein

Paul

Lunkenstein

The Swimmer (1968) - Burt Lancaster is really great in this unusual film.
Paul