Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 05:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GREGGORY67

That IS a great wife!  any chance of getting close-up shots of the vincent price shelf?

Rob

Your wish is my command...

You really can't see this pic on the Phibes shelf so I thought I would put it here. I "won" this off ebay it's a window store front ( probably on Hollywood Blvd. ) promoting the film the release of Phibes.

Morkai

Greggory, your collection rules!!! very good displayed.
I have seen that you have all the 4 Ideal Mini Monsters and one extra more (Franky) in your Frankenstein section, with another different clothes :) GREAT!!!
I love your fornitures in black & red, is very cool.

Today I have received, finally "I vant to Bite your finger". Great game that we was talking about it in another post open for Dr.Terror a days ago. The game is very very funny :) I have seen in several collections here :)

And also I have received one original from 1974 Famous Monsters of Filmland Poster, this one...

The Count

My gosh you folks have some mighty stunning collections....

I knew monster toys were scarce and hard to find...
Now I know why.....lol.

Great pics!
I have waaays of securing your co-operation....

The Count

Here's some of my meager little wall of stuff....

I have waaays of securing your co-operation....

GREGGORY67

Count
Thats a great collection you've got there, certainly not "meager" at all.

Quote from: The Count on February 17, 2008, 05:19:06 AM
Here's some of my meager little wall of stuff....

GREGGORY67

Quote from: michblk on February 16, 2008, 03:50:01 PM
Wow, that's great!  Your wife is priceless!   Love the wall of Gogos!  Where did you get the cat with the glowing eyes?  I"m sure the cat is thinking Where does he get all these wonderful Cat Toys!?!

BK

BK
The cat with glowing eyes came with my wife and their both priceless to me. The cat could care less about the toys,
I'm sure she's really thinking about why I'm taking pictures when I could be petting her.

GREGGORY67

Quote from: Meek on February 16, 2008, 07:05:46 PM
   Your cat looks like my Ralphie Scissorpaws, Esq. only his Lordship has a white spot on his chest and a few dueling scars on his ears; Ralphie was a stray who adopted us 2 years ago and now runs the place---or so he'd have us believe.

"Meek"

Ralphie Scissorpaws, Esq. BEST CAT NAME EVER!!!

GREGGORY67

Quote from: Morkai on February 17, 2008, 12:14:44 AM
Greggory, your collection rules!!! very good displayed.
I have seen that you have all the 4 Ideal Mini Monsters and one extra more (Franky) in your Frankenstein section, with another different clothes :) GREAT!!!
I love your fornitures in black & red, is very cool.

Today I have received, finally "I vant to Bite your finger". Great game that we was talking about it in another post open for Dr.Terror a days ago. The game is very very funny :) I have seen in several collections here :)

Rubén
Thanks for the kind words, I love your collection as well.
I bought my wife the Ideal Mini Monsters set for Christmas and the Frankie is hers from years ago and despite having the set she refuses to part with her original Frankie.
Congratulations on scoring the game and the FMOF poster.

michblk

Love the Famous Monsters Vincent Poster!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

Minion

Awesome stuff , Count! Awesome stuff!

leros

Its collections are impressive indeed, I imagine that many years and many dollars to achieve all this fantastic material!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

fmofmpls

Great stuff guys! Count, you have an incredible collection; not meager by any means. BTW Greggory, I really dig the red sofa! Hip and cool daddy oh!
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Mike Scott

When quoting someone's post, please remove the photo links, unless you want to specifically point out something in a particular photo. Thanks!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

fmofmpls

Exactly! Been meaning to say the same thing. There's no need to quote all of the photos within a given post. It makes for unnecessary scrolling.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

mike c

What an incredible thread! So many amazing collections... and Terry, love the new icon!

Mike C.