GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Scott

Welcome!     Sorry. My keyboard is not working.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Another Symbiote

Hey everyone! Just another HMA guy drifting in, over here. Though I've been visiting this site for a few years, I figured it was finally time to quit procrastinating, and register. You've got a great place here!

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Kidagain

Welcome AS great to see you over here. It is a great place to hang out and enjoy all the sites here.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BountyHunter

Hi, another newbie here. Just ordered the 30 film Univeral Monsters box set on blu ray, so thought I'd check out the forums while I wait for it to arrive.

Mike Scott

Quote from: BountyHunter on December 26, 2019, 02:41:29 AM
Hi, another newbie here. Just ordered the 30 film Univeral Monsters box set on blu ray

Welcome to the UMA, BH! Hope you enjoy the 30 movie set!  :)
CREATURE FAN

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

BountyHunter

Thanks, I'm sure I will.

I'm actually looking forward to the special features than the actual films, but you can bet I'm going to enjoy rewatching them, too. I think there's even a few I haven't seen.

marsattacks666

Quote from: BountyHunter on December 26, 2019, 02:04:56 PM
Thanks, I'm sure I will.

I'm actually looking forward to the special features than the actual films, but you can bet I'm going to enjoy rewatching them, too. I think there's even a few I haven't seen.

🎃

Tim Nolan

I'm Tim Nolan, owner/artist at Ratdaddy Studios.... I am a airbrush artist/painter/and builder of many things, mostly of Kustom Kulture/Automotive related subjects, but I love monsters of all kinds.  I'm a huge Rat Fink fan, and I enjoy the art work of many artists from the 60's and 70's era as well as some modern day artists.   Frankenstein is my favorite monster. 

Kidagain

Welcome to the wonderful world of the UMA Tim. Great thing to see here so relax and browse away.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Tim Nolan on January 17, 2020, 03:01:47 PM
I'm Tim Nolan, ... 

Cool.  Welcome, New Blood!

(Where'dya get the little Kilroy figure?)
ADAM