I thought she was mine. : -(

Started by ChattyLMS, January 30, 2009, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Drunken Severed Head

Harry Woodbury is a nice guy, and that's no jive!
I would bury him not, while he were alive!

Monster Bob

Thank the shysters. It was done in response to the fraud and 'second chance offer' B.S. that was becoming the norm on ebay. I was getting a couple a week before the change.

----

Monster Bob

Oh, speaking of questionable goings on, there are several things in the upcoming sale of FJA's remaining estate that are...er...questionable as far as authenticity, including the most high profile item...the famed Ring (as discussed elsewhere on the web). OK, I'm clammin up now.  ;D

Toy Ranch

As far as bidding goes...  I usually enter my bid in my snipe tool when I see the listing and decide to bid on it.  Then I often don't look again until after it's over.  I never knew who I was bidding against anyway.

ChattyLMS

She went for $264.99.
Oh well, ya win some ya lose some!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

hhwolfman

Jscareshock

Quote from: ChattyLMS on February 01, 2009, 01:50:58 PM
She went for $264.99.
Oh well, ya win some ya lose some!

I was hoping you'd get her!  I like when other members get a good win.  I kept watching her jump from $26.  If I see another I will let you know.

ChattyLMS

Thank you, Jscareshock.  It's so sweet of you to think of me on that auction.  Thank you, for also saying you'll let me know if another one comes into town!  She's a little girl that likes to stay with her owners.  I very rarely see her come up.
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)