Enlistee's art gallery!

Started by mzlaveau, December 03, 2007, 03:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creaturerevenge

They are all done digitally and then I use a special printing process that applies my mast paintings directly to the glass. They are actually made of heavy duty white lexan. It makes them a LOT less fragile and a lot less expensive than traditional stained glass, plus you can get a lot more detail in it.
Do you like monsters? They're my only weakness...

www.creaturerevenge.com
http://creaturerevenge.blogspot.com/

Wicked Lester

Greg
That Frank window is the epitome of AWESOME!

Gillman-Fan

Here's my latest t-shirt/transfer design.

Gillman-Fan

And here's my current work-in-progress painting . . . it's a whopping 4x5 feet!

Monolith

Gilman-fan---I love that Morlock and that Vincent Price looks great! Nice colors.

Here's a Creature I drew in 1978 or '79. So I was about 14 or 15. It's charcoal and chalk.

Not a monster, I know, but here's a Woody Woodpecker I drew around the same time.

And this I did around the same time probably, but I just copied it from one of those Marvel monster comics.

Same goes for this one too...

And this too. I just came across a bunch of old drawings I did, thought I'd share. I have other, different stuff ,too if you want to see more.

charp13

I just spent the better part of the day at an art show/festival that my 30 year old kid guilted me into going to because she plays in the community band that was performing, AND I looked at many pottery pieces, oil paintings, watercolors and things I could not identify. But the entire time I was looking around, I was thinking "man o man, I wish there was some monster art around here". I know it's wrong! And I'm certainly no art expert! But this gallery has spoiled me soo much, that I compare everything I see, to this outstanding, breathtaking, gallery of amazement!! I have never been exposed to such beauty as I have been on this site!  :) Everyone is so imaginative and talented- with super-human abilities! You all have stunned me over and over with your drawings, paintings and sculpture. Thanks so much for sharing your work, and know that I am your biggest fan! 

creaturerevenge

Hey guys!
I just put the finishing touches on all the Aurora Monster stained glass! Here are the finished pieces...

Hope you like 'em! As I mentioned in my last post, these are available for purchase! If you are interested send me a private message or check out the topic I posted up in the Monsters For Sale section!

-- Greg

www.creaturerevenge.com

charp13

I can't breathe!!  Those are the most beautiful stained glass pieces I have ever seen!!! I literally cannot believe that someone has made such wonderous things with the fantastic Aurora Monsters! Ahhhhhh!! The colors and the artwork! I am so happy to have seen such beauty! Thank You, creaturerevenge  :)  I am just floored by these creations!

Wicked Lester

Those are some of THE coolest monster art pieces I have ever seen. I would love to own them or at least one but know those are way out of my league. They belong in a museum. 8)

Scatter

Quote from: Monolith on May 07, 2011, 07:27:45 PM
Gilman-fan---I love that Morlock and that Vincent Price looks great! Nice colors.

Here's a Creature I drew in 1978 or '79. So I was about 14 or 15. It's charcoal and chalk.

Not a monster, I know, but here's a Woody Woodpecker I drew around the same time.

And this I did around the same time probably, but I just copied it from one of those Marvel monster comics.

Same goes for this one too...

And this too. I just came across a bunch of old drawings I did, thought I'd share. I have other, different stuff ,too if you want to see more.

Mono, those are GREAT!! Post more!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Scatter

Quote from: creaturerevenge on May 08, 2011, 04:18:06 PM
Hey guys!
I just put the finishing touches on all the Aurora Monster stained glass! Here are the finished pieces...

Hope you like 'em! As I mentioned in my last post, these are available for purchase! If you are interested send me a private message or check out the topic I posted up in the Monsters For Sale section!

-- Greg

Beyond sweet!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Monolith

Creaturerevenge---those stained glass monsters are really great!

In 1980 I got an airbrush, it wasn't an expensive one but here's what I painted with it. I was 16 at the time.
Fay Wray from King Kong...

Close up...

And Tarzan. I made a mat around it to resemble a lobby card.

And here's a close up of that...

Gillman-Fan

Here's my current work-in-progress . . . all it needs are the white highlights.

Sean

Quote from: Gillman-Fan on May 07, 2011, 02:32:31 PM
And here's my current work-in-progress painting . . . it's a whopping 4x5 feet!

Wow, that is REALLY cool.

creaturerevenge

Hey everyone! It was time for some new non-stained glass monster art! This is a new piece I'm working on currently. I haven't dropped in the background yet and after I do I'm going to ink it and do some color work on it. I've been wanting to do somewhat of an updating on the Aurora monsters-in-cars models. This is my take on Wolfman's Wagon. Hope you like it!

-- Greg

www.creaturerevenge.com