Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Mord on September 14, 2015, 06:34:43 PM
"Muck" - Generic, modern slasher film. It had enough semi-nude chicks to get me through the 90 or so minutes.
I have to update this now that I've actually finished watching. This has an awesome amount of female bodies shot at the perfect angles. I don't even remember what it was about. I guess I'll have to watch it again (and again).

Mord

"Charlie's Farm" - Sick psycho/slasher film with Bill Moseley even more evil & twisted than usual. Really, I would love to see this guy in a romantic comedy or musical for a change.

marsattacks666

Don't Answer the Phone (1980)
John Wayne Gacy...documentary.
Pieces (1984)
I Spit on your Grave (1978)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

SkullBoy

Just watched Never Sleep Again, the Nightmare on Elm Street documentary... as well as Return of the Jedi, because. Just because. You don't need to a reason for that.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike...In 3-D!

Quote from: SkullBoy on September 15, 2015, 07:29:04 PM
Just watched Never Sleep Again, the Nightmare on Elm Street documentary

That is a great documentary as well as Crystal Lake Memories. That company does some excellent work and I hope they do a Halloween one sometime soon.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

The Most Dangerous Game(1932)
Before I Hang(1940)
Revenge Of the Zombies(1943)
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death(1943)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Mord

"The Last Phase" - Bizarre werewolf film that takes place in a retirement community. It had Tina Louise in a small role (man, she really mucked up her face with plastic surgery). I kinda liked it (in a weird way).

marsattacks666

Here is tonight's list:

Lost Boys
Beetlejuice
London After Midnight >:D ;D
American Werewolf in London
Satan's Cheerleaders (1978)
Logan's Run

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 18, 2015, 07:44:40 PM
Here is tonight's list:

Lost Boys
Beetlejuice
London After Midnight >:D ;D
American Werewolf in London
Satan's Cheerleaders (1978)
Logan's Run

You do sleep on occasion?
ADAM

marsattacks666

zombiehorror