The Deathmaster(1972)
Panic In Year Zero!(1962)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Hepcat

Uncle Was a Vampire (1959)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RswjXaMMrNM&t=1s

A fun flick! Christopher Lee's second vampire role. I quite enjoyed it.

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Coming Soon( 1982) VHS
Bleeders(1997)
Metamorphosis (1990)
The Dead Pit(1988)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

More documentary tv episodes

Mega Monsters: The Yeti
Unsolved Mysteries: Berkshires UFO
The UnXplained: Vampires and Werewolves
The UnXplained: Dark Prophecies
The UnXplained: Strange Creatures
Beyond the Unknown: Voodoo Zombies
Beyond the Unknown: True Story of the Exorcist

LundyAfterMidnight

"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Mike...In 3-D!

Ghost Stories (2018)
Unmasked, Part 25 a.k.a. The Hand of Death (1988)
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on July 13, 2020, 12:08:10 AM
More documentary tv episodes

Mega Monsters: The Yeti
Unsolved Mysteries: Berkshires UFO
The UnXplained: Vampires and Werewolves
The UnXplained: Dark Prophecies
The UnXplained: Strange Creatures
Beyond the Unknown: Voodoo Zombies
Beyond the Unknown: True Story of the Exorcist

Wow! That is a lot of documentaries. Where they all worth watching?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 13, 2020, 10:14:00 AM
Wow! That is a lot of documentaries. Where they all worth watching?

Hey, Mars

Yeah I think they're all fun, but a few are higher quality. The Yeti episode is very good. Very scientific. I like that. So it's not the usual suspects. They test six samples of relics from the Himalayas---relics that were supposedly Yeti samples. Tests showed the relics are all from bear  :(. That new unsolved mysteries series is pretty good. The UFO witnesses all seemed pretty grounded. Again, I like that, as opposed to documentaries that interview the tin foil hat crowd. The "Dark Prophecies" episode quite good too. They interview a number of psychologists and brain scientists who talk about precognition. So this one pretty grounded too (although the Nostradamus guy they interviewed seemed pretty far out  :D). The exorcist episode was cool because you don't see that topic very often. I think they should have interviewed more people giving the devil's advocate position (pun intended). In other words, most of the people they interviewed believe 100% the kid was possessed. If you look at the case study, however, I think there's a serious likelihood the kid was acting.

Either way I'm a sucker for these shows.   :)

Hepcat

Memphremagog

Voyage to the Bottom Of the Sea(1961)
She(1935)
Island Of Dr.Moreau(1977)
It Conquered the World(1956)
Earth vs the Flying Saucers(1956)
Creation Of the Humanoids(1962)
The She-Creature(1956)
Mad Love(1935)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

BigShadow

Frankenstein (1931) 
Haven't watched in years...thought it was about time to revisit this classic.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

marsattacks666

Quote from: BigShadow on July 13, 2020, 11:01:01 PM
Frankenstein (1931) 
Haven't watched in years...thought it was about time to revisit this classic.

Great choice

Hepcat

Shark Lake (2015)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_zprjCxcc

Good concept! Bull sharks are known man eaters and have no problem venturing far up freshwater rivers.

8)

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on July 13, 2020, 03:35:06 PM
Hey, Mars

Yeah I think they're all fun, but a few are higher quality. The Yeti episode is very good. Very scientific. I like that. So it's not the usual suspects. They test six samples of relics from the Himalayas---relics that were supposedly Yeti samples. Tests showed the relics are all from bear  :(. That new unsolved mysteries series is pretty good. The UFO witnesses all seemed pretty grounded. Again, I like that, as opposed to documentaries that interview the tin foil hat crowd. The "Dark Prophecies" episode quite good too. They interview a number of psychologists and brain scientists who talk about precognition. So this one pretty grounded too (although the Nostradamus guy they interviewed seemed pretty far out  :D). The exorcist episode was cool because you don't see that topic very often. I think they should have interviewed more people giving the devil's advocate position (pun intended). In other words, most of the people they interviewed believe 100% the kid was possessed. If you look at the case study, however, I think there's a serious likelihood the kid was acting.

Either way I'm a sucker for these shows.   :)

I missed your response

Hepcat