1980s Universal Monsters Puffy Stickers

Started by Earth 2 Chris, March 25, 2022, 11:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarey1scd

Very cool. Need to put that on my "I really want" list!
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

BigShadow

That display box is very sweet!  I can't find any hint of these anywhere.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

Dr.Terror

Found a print out I made from the one and only Ebay auction Ive ever seen.  Had to be at least 10 years ago.   I have the file on a hard drive Ill try to upload..  Maybe someone can clean it up.

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Dr.Terror on May 01, 2022, 06:35:39 PM
Found a print out I made from the one and only Ebay auction Ive ever seen.  Had to be at least 10 years ago.   

It was longer ago than that, believe it or not! I'll have to open a different drive to find the info, but I've got it somewhere.

I have long longed to know who the illustrator was. Fun that you were into it enough to print it out.

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Dr.Terror on May 01, 2022, 06:35:39 PM
Found a print out I made from the one and only Ebay auction Ive ever seen.

Cool! Thanks for the pic! :)  Was the image that you made the print from a photo, or a scan?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Quote from: Dr.Terror on May 01, 2022, 06:35:39 PMFound a print out I made from the one and only Ebay auction Ive ever seen. 

As a ten year old I would certainly have dared to collect them all! By the time I was fifteen I would have been far too timid. By about the age of 27 my boldness had returned.

;)
Collecting! It's what I do!

fearliath

I had these stickers when I was a little kid. It was my first exposure to Tarantula before I came across the purple Crestwood House book in my elementary school library. I had a sticker collection in a sticker book. I stuck these in there. I wish I still had that book because I had a lot of really cool stickers.

Dr.Terror

The early 80s seem to be the last time companies didnt have to follow a strict style guide and was a but crude.   I miss stuff like this.   Wish the Super 7 stickers were more like this.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!