WHERE IS EVERYBODY?

Started by Monsters For Sale, June 24, 2019, 10:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Quote from: Mord on July 21, 2019, 04:05:41 AMMaybe there was a Jim Jones/Guyana-style mass suicide after Trump got elected. Believe me, I've considered it.

Nor have any of the Hollywood crowd who threatened to leave if their anointed candidate lost the election made good on their promises.

And speaking of promises the winner has failed to deliver on his most compelling one, that being draining the swamp and shrinking the size of Government.

So nothing good has come out of the latest election. Looking back on the last 100 years or so, that's par for the course. Whoever the voters elect, their pocketbooks  end up being all the poorer.

:(

Collecting! It's what I do!

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on July 21, 2019, 03:52:01 PM
Nor have any of the Hollywood crowd who threatened to leave if their anointed candidate lost the election made good on their promises.

And speaking of promises the winner has failed to deliver on his most compelling one, that being draining the swamp and shrinking the size of Government.

So nothing good has come out of the latest election. Looking back on the last 100 years or so, that's par for the course. Whoever the voters elect, their pocketbooks  end up being all the poorer.

Actually, he has restocked the swamp with slimier alligators. Never in my life have I seen so many criminals in an administration. Hep, I know you're on the other side of the fence, but his behavior is not that of a normal grown adult. Believe me, it's not about political party. We're on the verge of war and 14 or more vital positions are filled by "acting" officials. Who ever listens to the substitute teacher?

Monsters For Sale

Guys:

Please take you political discussion off-line with Personal Messages, so this thread doesn't get locked for everyone else.
ADAM

Mord

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 21, 2019, 04:05:55 PM
Guys:

Please take you political discussion off-line with Personal Messages, so this thread doesn't get locked for everyone else.
Sorry, will do. Hep, feel free to PM me with responses. We don't want to create more work for Mike & the other mods.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on July 21, 2019, 04:05:55 PM

What he said!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Howler

I admit to having FB, Twitter and Instagram, but I still like to pop back over here once in awhile.  It's been way too long since my last time, so I plan on coming back here more often. It's like an internet home away from home.
"That ain't tactics honey. That's just the beast in me."

Mord

Quote from: Howler on September 01, 2019, 02:55:24 AM
I admit to having FB, Twitter and Instagram, but I still like to pop back over here once in awhile.  It's been way too long since my last time, so I plan on coming back here more often. It's like an internet home away from home.

Good to hear! It's been awhile. Don't be a stranger.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Howler on September 01, 2019, 02:55:24 AM

The UMA is still a classic🎃🤘
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

SpeedierThantheGrave

It doesn't help that I haven't seen an email update from the site in almost a month. Like, "Man, UMA has RRRREALLY been quiet..."

Checked my Spam folder for an order confirmation, found it FULL of unread UMA messages! Time to play catch up!  ::)
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

Mike Scott

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on September 02, 2019, 11:52:18 PM
Checked my Spam folder for an order confirmation, found it FULL of unread UMA messages!

Come to the website, instead of relying on faulty email programs.  ;D
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

"WHERE IS EVERYBODY?"

Me I've been doing a little skateboarding:

I tell ya I'm increasingly hard pressed these days trying to keep up with my crew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzATDSKuVs&t=108s

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on September 03, 2019, 04:12:35 PM
"WHERE IS EVERYBODY?"

Me I've been doing a little skateboarding:

I tell ya I'm increasingly hard pressed these days trying to keep up with my crew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bzATDSKuVs&t=108s

Har, har!! Hard pressed.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hepcat

Yeah, these youngsters are cutting edge fast on their boards nowadays. And it doesn't help that my board is a generation or two behind the times.

Mord

Quote from: Hepcat on September 03, 2019, 09:15:03 PM
Yeah, these youngsters are cutting edge fast on their boards nowadays. And it doesn't help that my board is a generation or two behind the times.

Let's just call it classic. Vintage beats new any day of the week.

Hepcat

Right you are! While I may have been left behind when it comes to sheer flat out speed, I'm still setting the pace when it comes to outright coolness.

8)