THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 02:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

I second the above, can't wait to see that  ;D

Ian

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on November 27, 2017, 06:37:42 PM
Would love to see more Evil Dead 2,but unlikely we'll get more anytime soon.......Me and Martin teamed up for a one of a kind Evil Dead 2 Ash

Is it this one per chance?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Distinctive-Dummies-Evil-Dead-Bloody-Ash-one-of-a-kind-collectible-figure/222735542934?hash=item33dc12aa96:g:6~EAAOSwC-taHMFI

Ian

teemu

Nope, that's not it. Want to post pics, but I can't insert images (only upload them)

Mine is the Evil Dead 2 version with Chainsaw and Shotgun (posted on custommego)

I do dig this bloody variant Ash though

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on November 29, 2017, 03:45:31 PM
Nope, that's not it. Want to post pics, but I can't insert images (only upload them)

Mine is the Evil Dead 2 version with Chainsaw and Shotgun (posted on custommego)

I do dig this bloody variant Ash though

Just took a quick look at it and it looks terrific!

Hopefully you'll be able to put it here or maybe share a link to it but great work (as well as your other customs).

Ian

Palifan

Well after recently mentioning that I was finished with picking up any more earlier release DD figures another arrived today! Now I'm the proud owner of Blacula who's going to look great on display with his other DD chums. This one came up at half the price the last one sold for and even though the seller had only 1 feed back rating which made me a little nervous, he arrived in perfect shape and the seller was a pleasure to deal with. Very happy all round and I'm guessing my last DD orders should be arriving soon so it's been a month for DD for me  ;D

Ian

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on November 29, 2017, 06:07:57 PM
Well after recently mentioning that I was finished with picking up any more earlier release DD figures another arrived today! Now I'm the proud owner of Blacula who's going to look great on display with his other DD chums. This one came up at half the price the last one sold for and even though the seller had only 1 feed back rating which made me a little nervous, he arrived in perfect shape and the seller was a pleasure to deal with. Very happy all round and I'm guessing my last DD orders should be arriving soon so it's been a month for DD for me  ;D

Ian

Thank you. I assume you have saw my THEY LIVE collection there too? Just waiting for Frank :)

and a couple others....more to come!

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on November 29, 2017, 08:07:25 PM

Thank you. I assume you have saw my THEY LIVE collection there too? Just waiting for Frank :)

and a couple others....more to come!

I can't see your They Live collection, can you post a link to it?

Ian

the_horror_man

Anton Phibes

In a few short hours, more DD fun and excitement will be underway. the new newsletter should arrive in our respective in-boxes. ;D

Anton Phibes

Pennywise already sold out.  :o :o :o

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 04, 2017, 11:33:48 AM
Pennywise already sold out.  :o :o :o
Definitely not a surprise, especially with a masterful sculpt by Steve Thompson!  Congrats DD.

Spock

So far I have given 15 refunds on the Pennywise and limited in most cases to one per customer. I will probably lose business long term but I am determined to make sure my regulars don't miss out.

Mcdee

Just got this in my email this am but I can't find the link to order ?
Any chance of getting one...I still have the first one you issued in my collection :)
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!