Wicked Lester had a stroke.

Started by Wicked Lester, February 05, 2012, 12:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Lester

Hi
My name is Kat and I am WL's wife. I'm not sure how to navigate this site or really how to post but I wanted you to know that Mike has been having some serious inner ear equilibrium issues the last few weeks. He was a trooper going to work but on weekends was usually incapacitated. On this last Weds he thought he was having just another bad issue but also had weakness in the legs and had a hard time breathing. By 12:30pm he was in the ER getting checked out. BP 217/140+ Chest X-ray ,3 blood draws , Cat scan , MRI, CTI, EEG and a couple other minor tests. Outcome on top o inner ear issues that still have to be dealed with he had a minor stroke. He came home last night and actually made it to friends for a walk with the dogs and a drink. Ended up having a very depressive panic attack black out and today is not the guy he used to be. Very scared because there is an artery at the base of the brain that they cannot do much for. If it goes so does he. He is not religious but is a semi spiritual Pagan. He is always telling me about the paranormal posts what with the issues with our place. So any good vibes would be appreciated because he is really scared he is going either end up an invalid or dead. You are the only online friends he has and very few elsewhere.

Thank you
Kat

Illoman

Kat, prayers are going up for a complete and total recovery, and for your peace during this time. Thanks for letting us know.

Elisabeth

We are with you, and the two of you are with us.

God Bless and Blessed Be..

"E"
"....I do hope he won't upset Henry..."

marsattacks666

Kat, my prayers go out to you and W.L.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Gasport

Thanks for sharing this with us, Kat...WL has MANY friends here and i know i speak for all of them when i say we are keeping him in our thoughts and hearts and hope he somehow pulls himself out of this terrible situation. Strength to him, you and everyone helping him to get past this.

typhooforme

Kat, ABSOLUTELY you have all manner of healing thoughts, every kind of positive vibe, and all sorts of prayers of every type coming from here at the UMA.  This is a widely varied group--we may be very "different", but we are all united in important ways.  Tell Lester that he's being thought of constantly at this time and that we all send our best vibes in his direction!
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

Mike Scott

Kat,

Here's hoping for a full and speedy recovery for Mike. I'm sure his many UMA friends will be keeping him in their thoughts.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Sean

Kat, Mike is a favorite here.  I'm sure that all who know him here are sending their love and care.  My best wishes and prayers to you and Mike.

Kat, please let me know if it is possible to get a mailing address.  You can send me a personal message with an address, if you choose.

Sean

Radioactive Rod Whitenack

I've been reading Wicked Lester's posts since I joined the UMA a few years ago. As a fellow KISS fan, it was clear to me where he got his screen name (from another army!). I'm very sorry to hear about his health scare, and I hope soon he is able to return to the old Wicked Lester we all know. Thanks for keeping his friends here informed. We wish him the best for a speedy recovery and good health. I'm glad he has you to take care of him in his time of need.

Rod

Fester

Kat and Mike:

Honor, riches, marriage blessing,
Long continuance, and increasing,
Hourly joys be still upon you!
Juno sings her blessings on you.
— William Shakespeare, The Tempest

All love and good wishes to you both in this time of struggle.
Mike, get better quickly for Kat's sake.
Kat, be there for you are what he needs.
The two of you together are infinitely stronger than either of you alone.

The rest of us will be standing by sending our blessings,
good thoughts, hopes, prayers, and wishes for the both of you.

May you have -
Walls for the wind
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks bedside the fire
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire

Gud blessi thig.

FACTO2

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Positive vibes and prayers going out to Mike.  Here's hoping for a speedy and full recovery.
John Tucky
X-O Facto
http://www.xofacto.com/
"If you go through life without any expectations, you'll never be disappointed."

Scatter

Shocked and saddened by this news..........love and prayers from all of us at Castle Scatter.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

michblk

Kat, thanks for letting us know.  Sending prayers for a speedy recovery. 

Anyone have an address?

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

raycastile

Zapping positive vibes out my fingertips right now, sending them flying through the stratosphere direct to Mike's brain.  Be gone, stroke demons, be gone.  Get better Mike! 
Raymond Castile

Monsternutt

God Bless! Our prayers are with you.
MONSTERNUTT.