Latest to the VHS Collection📼🎥

Started by marsattacks666, April 20, 2019, 06:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Today's score. Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. My third copy added to my VHS collection.

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

BigShadow

Great finds!  That Maniac would be pretty awesome to watch on VHS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

marsattacks666

Quote from: BigShadow on January 29, 2020, 05:18:52 AM
Great finds!  That Maniac would be pretty awesome to watch on VHS.

The quality of the video looks great.

marsattacks666

Yesterday's VHS score.
Mother's Day Troma VHS release

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

New to my VHS collection

Gore Gore Girls-1972 ( VHS/1985 )

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

More VHS purchases this past week.

marsattacks666

marsattacks666