Flicker Eye Toys Devil/Skull

Started by SS 88, April 14, 2013, 12:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth 2 Chris

I remember the Devil head as a candy tube-topper like Ghoul posted. None of them had a flicker eye, although I seem to recall maybe a plastic "diamond" glued in the eye socket.

Chris

Neoplastic

I dig that flying skull with the light up eyes!  I may have to try to rig up something like that for my skull. 

Glad you like the skull, Ray, always love helping out a fellow monster lover. 

Ghoul

Quote from: Earth 2 Chris on June 26, 2013, 10:22:12 AM
I remember the Devil head as a candy tube-topper like Ghoul posted. None of them had a flicker eye, although I seem to recall maybe a plastic "diamond" glued in the eye socket.

Chris
That Candy Tube Stopper Has A Green "Jewel" Eye In It.  Not Sure If It's Plastic Though,   Maybe I Should Test And See If It Scratches Glass. Probably Just Cubic Zirconium  LOL.. 

Haunted hearse

This reminds me of a cake topper that went on my brother's birthday cake in the early 1960's.  Since my Older brother Ricky was born on Nov 2, the cake had a Halloween theme.  There were also pieces of a toy split rail fence.  The next day, my younger brother James took the fence pieces, and built an enclosure around a chocolate bar.  He began circling the candy bar with the devil's head going "Greedy little Ricky.  Greedy little Ricky."
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

PaulNomad

I just got a shipment of those green and white demon heads/ shrunken heads that you hang from the rear view mirror. Trying to pin down when they were made and by who. The green heads came in red, blonde and brown hair.

Mike Scott

Welcome to the UMA, PaulNomad!  :)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

PaulNomad