HELP ME ! Ask your questions here.

Started by fmofmpls, November 26, 2007, 10:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kristinms8

Thanks so much!  I see the modify option on another thread in the web version now.  (Screenshot below). Again really appreciate all your help!

If anyone knows any tricks on liking or editing from Tapatalk please keep me posted, could very well be user error or setting issue in my end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike Scott

Quote from: kristinms8 on July 19, 2023, 09:37:04 PM
If anyone knows any tricks on liking or editing from Tapatalk please keep me posted,

Don't know a Tapatalk from a tapatoes.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

kristinms8

Quote from: Mike Scott on July 19, 2023, 10:19:38 PM
Don't know a Tapatalk from a tapatoes.
You're not missing much.  UMA is more visually appealing in web format in my opinion.  I'm just used to Tapatalk from the Halloween Forum and it's pretty easy and fast to use on a mobile device which I like.  It's glitchy at times though with notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hepcat

Does anyone know of a way to employ reverse italics on this board? I want the letters to lean backward as opposed to forward.

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Hepcat on September 26, 2023, 09:41:28 AM
Does anyone know of a way to employ reverse italics on this board? I want the letters to lean backward as opposed to forward.

???

Can you type it somewhere else where it works, copy that and then paste it here?
ADAM

Hepcat

I've not discovered any site where it works. I'm hoping to find some such a site so I can copy the coding and see if it works here. I've found discussion of reverse italics but not with any coding I could understand let alone copy and use. I was hoping something like {RI][/RI} would be the answer but no such luck.

:-\

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on September 26, 2023, 05:59:03 PM
. . . so I can copy the coding and see if it works here.

I don't think HTML codes will work in these messages. Only forum codes. If you can find an online converter, you can copy and paste the results here. There's one for esrever txet, but I don't know of a reverse italics one.
CREATURE FAN

Bizarro Jeff

Long time member....is there a way to change my login name?  Or do I have to delete account and sign up again?

Bizarro jeff
Some things are better not seen, some things are better lost than found...

Mike Scott

Quote from: Bizarro Jeff on January 14, 2024, 06:42:56 PM
Long time member....is there a way to change my login name?

Go to "Modify Profile > Account Settings" and click "change" Username and read the red instructions.
CREATURE FAN

Hepcat

The automatic size reduction for pictures no longer seems to be working. And even pecking in width=800 inside the IMG tags doesn't work.

???

Hepcat

Once again, why does the size reduction feature for pictures no longer work?

???

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on March 22, 2024, 10:58:28 PM
Once again, why does the size reduction feature for pictures no longer work?

Works for me, when I use the code. Are you putting a space between img and width?

[img width=450]
CREATURE FAN

Hepcat

First of all until a few months ago the program here automatically reduced pictures to width=800. It no longer does so.

But let's try a couple examples. First of all raw with no reduction pecked in:

Secondly reduced to width=300]:

???

Hepcat

Hmmmm, so it works.

Okay, so I just figured out what happened. About ten weeks ago I started losing the right edge to pictures reduced to IMG=800 on my screen. I could not understand why. But I've now found the reason. The magnifier on the upper right of my screen had at some point been reset from 125% to 150% and I hadn't noticed!

:laugh:

Monsters For Sale

I usually have my magnifier set to 150% so I can read the text more easily.  Occasionally I have to reduce it to fit in whole pictures or pages.
ADAM