Show your Monster Collection(s)

Started by hhwolfman, December 01, 2007, 12:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avenger

Tom,
   That was a great Doc Savage poster in your old room.
I have the movie and a couple of the books.The movie was a series pilot starring
Ron Ely of the old Tarzan series.Too bad the series didn't fly.

Bogey

Quote from: avenger on October 12, 2008, 08:30:12 PM
Tom,
   That was a great Doc Savage poster in your old room.
I have the movie and a couple of the books.The movie was a series pilot starring
Ron Ely of the old Tarzan series.Too bad the series didn't fly.

'Tis ashame.

Tom Smith Monsternut

I still most of the things I had in my old room.
The Doc poster was for the Batam Book paperback series not the Ely movie.
The movie was pretty bad but campy fun.. It was not a pilot for a TV series but the first of a movie franchise much like James Bond. It a shame they did not do a better movie.
I was talking to Micheal " Batman movies producer "Ursan around last Christmas time and he told me that he is developing a new Doc movie "modernised of course :(" and a new Shadow movie.
I hope they do a Good job.
Best..
tom

Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

avenger

Tom,
   You're right ,the Doc Savage movie was kind of bad but fun.
I hope a new attempt does make it.

Bogey

Quote from: Tom Smith Monsternut on October 12, 2008, 11:02:09 PM
I still most of the things I had in my old room.
The Doc poster was for the Batam Book paperback series not the Ely movie.
The movie was pretty bad but campy fun.. It was not a pilot for a TV series but the first of a movie franchise much like James Bond. It a shame they did not do a better movie.
I was talking to Micheal " Batman movies producer "Ursan around last Christmas time and he told me that he is developing a new Doc movie "modernised of course :(" and a new Shadow movie.
I hope they do a Good job.
Best..
tom

Sam Rami (Spiderman) was slated for The Shadow.  Do not know if he is still.

Tom Smith Monsternut

He still is as far as I know.. Urslan told me Rami was a major Shadow fan and wanted to do it right. In the classic period and all. Rami is the one pushing for it to get done.
I don't know I kinda like the Alic Baldwin version myself.
Best..
Tom

Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

Bogey

Rami has a film called Drag Me to Hell coming out soon....at least that was the working title.  Not sure when it will be released.  From what I understand, he was getting back to his roots. 

monsterphile

It's not my monster room, but my Dr. Shocker mask  from my room got drafted into my wife's front window Halloween display.  Sorry for the bad image, there was condensation on the glass.

Rob

Morkai

My new stuff here:

This is the trade with Andy, Thank you very much :)

Freddy Krueger stuff

Monster Balls:

Fright Night 2 promitional spanish fangs glow in the dark:

Shrunken Heads:

My uncle Creepy statue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lon Chaney in London After Midnight and Rotten Zombie masks:

Vintage Atmosfear boardgames:

Fangoria Lot, all the issues 1 to 271

Cool Spanish stuff (Sobres Monstruos, are surprise envelopes with figures inside, complete collection)

Rare vintage rubber Monster masks made in Spain in year's 70's, 80's:

More to come :)

littlemonster

I have those board games. but the ones I have are called Nightmare. A few years ago they re-released it on DVD and then I was called Atmosfear.  Strange, I wonder why?

Morkai

Quote from: littlemonster on October 29, 2008, 10:55:42 AM
I have those board games. but the ones I have are called Nightmare. A few years ago they re-released it on DVD and then I was called Atmosfear.  Strange, I wonder why?

This is because I'm from Spain, and those are spanish editions, here arrived with the name "Atmosfear" and In USA and other countries "Nightmare".

dlhenderson

I spotted a couple of Third Eye posters in there. I used to have a couple of the psychedelic ones they did  before the Marvel stuff. Alas, long gone...

michblk

"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

raycastile

I like those bagged rubber monster masks.  Thanks for sharing!
Raymond Castile

Roback

I second that! Thanks for sharing. I enjoy looking at group pics like these. It's fun trying to correctly identify each item.
Robert Acquarulo