Last Monster/Horror/Sci-Fi Movie/Show You Watched

Started by Bogey, August 26, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McDougals House of Horror

Still working my way through my Outer Limits DVD set...it's really amazing what a terrific show it was, thanks not only in great part to fine stories and acting, but Dominic Frontiere's iconic music. Close your eyes, hear just a few notes and you know it's The Outer Limits. I remember Frontiere married the widow of former L.A. Rams owner Carroll Rosenbloom, and eventually the witch Georgia Frontiere moved the Rams to St. Louis. Frontiere had his own Rams-related problem (from Wiki):

"In 1986, Frontiere was incarcerated for nine months in a federal penitentiary for scalping tickets to the 1980 Super Bowl, which he obtained through his then-wife, Los Angeles Rams owner Georgia Frontiere. He was estimated to have scalped as many as 16,000 tickets, making a half million dollars in profit that he failed to report to the Internal Revenue Service. Frontiere pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a year and one day in prison, three years probation, and fined $15,000 for failing to report income from the sale of the tickets and for lying to the IRS. Georgia Frontiere filed for divorce shortly after Dominic's release from prison."

Here's a photo of Georgia outside the Rams' locker room...

"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

Mord

At least he's dressed appropriately for the locker room (jock-strap and all).

Quote from: Mord on March 07, 2014, 10:17:11 PM
At least he's dressed appropriately for the locker room (jock-strap and all).

No, that's Georgia -- a she!

Mord

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

John Carter(2011)
The Last Man On Earth(1964)
Tales From the Crypt(1972)
Beast From Haunted Cave(1960)
The Wasp Woman(1959)
Track Of the Vampire(1966)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Dr.Cyclops

I plan on watching both of these on TCM this Evening:

5:00 PM

Village Of The Damned (1961)

6:30 PM

It! The Terror From Beyond Space (1958)
"A Castle without a Crypt is like a Unicorn without a Horn" ~ Professor Abronsius

marsattacks666

It...the Terror from Beyond Space.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Hey marsattacks666, so sorry to read that your mom was burned alive!  :(  ;)

horrorhunter

The Haunting Of Morella (1990)

I'm not as scathing as many are on this flick. It's just a fun, low budget, Poe inspired effort with lots of nudity and some gore. Wynorski's direction is a bit better on this than some of the things he has cranked out over the years. It beats the hell out of his Vampirella, but that isn't saying much.

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Zackuth

"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula

chrisguyver

Phantom of the opera (1925)

I was presently surprised on how much i liked it. Lon Chaney does a great Job as the phantom. I'm now in search for the 1930 rerelease with added music if any one can help me out that be great.

BaronLatos35

- The Last Man on Earth w/Count Gore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Starcrash(1979)
The Last Broadcast(1996)
The 300(2007)
Star Trek: The Corbomite Maneuver(1966)
The Outer Limits: Nightmare(1964)
Doctor Who: The Rescue(1965)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."