David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

RedKing

Dawn of the Dead (1978)
The Thing (1982)
The Brainiac (1961)
Godzilla vs the Sea Monster (1966)
UFOs Are Real (1979)
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

marsattacks666

Christine, War of the Worlds(2005), the Shining(1980)
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

slayergriffith

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

Memphremagog

Candyman(1993)
Witchouse: Demon Fire(2001)
Paranormal Activity(2009)
Playgirls and the Vampire(1962)
Die, Monster, Die!(1965)
Planet Of the Vampires(1965)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

slayergriffith

Quote from: steve050305 on October 15, 2011, 11:29:49 PM
how was it man?
It was descent, I had hoped it would be better since it was the return of john carpenter. Mostly this is jump moments more than anything.
Also this was a weird story and ending. Overall it was OK, it was nice to see carpenter back again.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

twilitezoner

The Curse of the Living Corpse with the late great Roy Scheider.

Wicked Lester

The House that Dripped Blood- 1970.
An anthology made by Amicus with Chris Lee , Peter Cushing ,John Pertwee and many others. If you like the others similar to this like Tales from the Crypt , Vault of Horror etc then this should be right up your alley. Watched this with the wife yesterday and she liked as much as I did. 6/10 skulls.

This next one is really an over the top grindhouse style exploitation movie but I had to enter it here for all the gore.

Hobo With a Shotgun -2011.
I was expecting a bloody action flick. What I got was that x10. This has to be one of the biggest blood baths I've seen in a long time. Even more than Saw. Some of it is definitely disturbing and NO ONE is safe from being a victim in this one.
Stars Rutger Hauer as the lead character Hobo turned vigilante who is fed up of all the crime brutality in the town. I love revenge movies.
Film has a great look , over the top characters and actually has a pretty good plot to boot.
You can go to IMDB for a detailed summary.
If you can handle extreme brutality and copious amounts of blood and gore (which I normally don't and wished they had left a couple scenes to the imagination)) then you should check this one out. 6.5/10 skulls.

UndeadLegend

Quote from: Wicked Lester on October 16, 2011, 10:17:27 AM
Hobo With a Shotgun -2011.
I was expecting a bloody action flick. What I got was that x10. This has to be one of the biggest blood baths I've seen in a long time. Even more than Saw. Some of it is definitely disturbing and NO ONE is safe from being a victim in this one.
Stars Rutger Hauer as the lead character Hobo turned vigilante who is fed up of all the crime brutality in the town. I love revenge movies.
Film has a great look , over the top characters and actually has a pretty good plot to boot.
You can go to IMDB for a detailed summary.
If you can handle extreme brutality and copious amounts of blood and gore (which I normally don't and wished they had left a couple scenes to the imagination)) then you should check this one out. 6.5/10 skulls.

I was just watching a PSA about Illegal Downloading featuring this movie! I love it! If you have a Facebook, I run The Plague's biggest Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Plague-Rip-Grinder/102539819840753

Sean

twilitezoner

Watching The Curse of the Werewolf right now.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

general gruesome

Silver Bullet (1985) - watched this twice
The Shining (1980)
Cujo (1983)