Memphremagog

Scream Blacula Scream(1972)
The Thing With Two Heads(1972)
Return Of the Ape Man(1944)
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lunkenstein

BLADE RUNNER (1982) - rewatched to prepare for new film. Still magnificent
Paul

zombiehorror

Tourist Trap~If ever there was a movie that reflected the old "train wreck" scenario I think this is it.  I just couldn't look away but I'm also not sure that I liked anything about this sacked out fkick...but then I really did enjoy it.  This was the first movie of Joe Bob Briggs' 24 hr marathon; great/informative commentary.

Mord

Z.H. got me in the mood for some Joe Bob Briggs. I watched "I Spit on your Grave"(1978) with Briggs' commentary.  The guy is as knowledgeable as he is funny. Highly recommended.

Monsters For Sale

The End of the World, 1934

The world is on a collision path with a comet that has the potential to wipe out all of mankind.

Here is my impression:  http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=27296.60
ADAM

LundyAfterMidnight

Voyage Into Space (w/Johnny Soko & Giant Robot!!)
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Memphremagog

The Ghoul(1933)
Swamp Of the Ravens(1972)
Frankenstein 1970(1958)
Secret Of the Blue Room(1933)
Zombie(1979)
Queen Of Outer Space(1958)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Inferno-1980 (Inferno is such a fantastic film. Really underrated)
Jigsaw-2017

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Zombie-1979/1980
Night of the Living Dead-1990