U.P. Had A Heart Attack

Started by Scatter, October 11, 2011, 10:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RICKH

I just saw this.  My prayers are with Mark and his family.  U.P. is such a great guy!
You can't kill the boogeyman.  Halloween (1978)

Dr. Jitters

Oh my God, what a shock.  He is a great guy and is a large part of the heart and soul of UMA.  All the best to him in his recovery.  Come back stronger than ever, U.P.!  Seems like bad health luck around Halloween time befalls him.  :(

Illoman

Prayers for healing and a total recovery, and peace for his family right now. Keep us updated, Gary! Thanks!

RedKing

Oh god, this is terrible!!! please get well soon Mark, all your UMA brethren miss you and we are all praying for you!!!! :'(
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Bonomo

Type3Toys

Oh no!! My pryers are with you and your family for a speedy recovery.

poseablemonster

Hoping for a speedy recovery, U.P.

long live kong

Monster lovers never grow old....

Most Horrible

Oh dear. UP we are ALL rooting for you! Get well and come back to us soon! We are all thinking nothing but good thoughts for you!
"Do you like gin? It is my only weakness..."- Dr. Pretorius

bigbud

U P, you hang in there big guy! I'm gonna hold my breath til you report back with us! Hurry now!  Buddy

Dr. Madd

I'm going to add him to my churches prayer list.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

judd

Thanks for letting us know what's going on.  He's a fun guy to have here on the forum and is knowledge of monster and film trivia is impressive.  Let's hope he gets bettter soon.

charp13

U.P.- You are my hero, so get better and put your cape back on!  :)   We are also sending you prayers and hugs from my family. Let us know what we can do for you and we will be there with markers, paints, and anything elase you may need during your recovery. And please let Mrs. U.P. know that we are also thinking of her as well  :)

Sean

The delay in information is killing me.  Does anyone have anymore info?  To think this man is suffering is terrible.