A Taste of Halloween

Started by Monsters For Sale, October 05, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aura of foreboding

We have a Frankenstein Tony the Tiger.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 19, 2022, 10:47:26 PM
I don't like marshmallows in any cereal.

Those things are only marshmallows if you sucked all the air out of a marshmallow and let it dry up for a few weeks.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on September 20, 2022, 02:01:43 AM
Those things are only marshmallows if you sucked all the air out of a marshmallow and let it dry up for a few weeks.

Kinda like last year's leftover Peep's in this year Easter basket.
ADAM

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 19, 2022, 10:52:43 PM

HALLOWEEN - Food - Froot Loops with Spooky Marshmallows - Kellogg's, 2022

Same "Spooky Marshmallows" as the previous two.  White Ghost, Green Monster - and PINK Bat!  (I guess they decided something black in the morning cereal bowl might not appear appetizing.)

Oh man, I want some of those!

tynhrt
Collecting! It's what I do!

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: aura of foreboding on September 20, 2022, 12:19:27 AM
We have a Frankenstein Tony the Tiger. 

HALLOWEEN - Food - Chocolate Frosted Flakes with Spooky Marshmallows - Kellogg's, 2022 - B
ADAM

aura of foreboding

Monsters For Sale

HALLOWEEN - Food - Adams Family 2 Cereals & Snacks - Kellogg's, 2022

Chocolate Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Froot Loops Jumbo Snax, Pop-Tarts Bites and Rice Krispies Treats.

ADAM

Lazarus

Looks like the Monster Mash fruit snacks are back this year.  Found them in the Halloween candy section of my local grocery store (Winn-Dixie).  Pretty sure there's new flavors and colors too!  Hopefully they're good.  I really thought the ones last year were good fruit snacks.

Hepcat

These Hostess Cotton Candy Cupcakes are fall fair themed which I think is close enough:

That plus the fact that they're wildly flavoured and coloured makes it for me!

8)

marsattacks666

Sam's Club has the Monster cereal in a mini size four pack.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 06, 2022, 11:19:47 AM
Just got an email from the Monsters cereal folks:

"We're the Winner Experience Team at Merkle / HelloWorld! We're emailing you on behalf of your big win in the Monsters Cereals x KAWS Sweepstakes!

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've won a set of four (4) KAWS-designed Monsters cereal figurines! How exciting!

If additional information is needed to fulfill your prize, we'll be sure to contact you at this email address. Be sure to check your folders often!

Once you are approved, we'll do our best to get your prize to you as soon as possible, usually within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the promotion. We appreciate your patience in the event it takes longer to fulfill your prize. ..."

Whoop-dee-do!

What did the winning email come over as?  Was it from "General Mills" just like the first sign up confirmation one?
I've been submitting 3 different email addresses daily and watching the spam folders too - nothing yet, but I don't want to miss anything.

Thanks!
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: SpeedierThantheGrave on October 01, 2022, 02:35:58 PM
What did the winning email come over as?  Was it from "General Mills" just like the first sign up confirmation one?
I've been submitting 3 different email addresses daily and watching the spam folders too - nothing yet, but I don't want to miss anything.

Thanks!

It came as regular email from  customercare(*at*)helloworldfulfillment.com

with the subject heading  Big news from the Monsters Cereals x KAWS Sweepstakes
ADAM

SpeedierThantheGrave

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 01, 2022, 05:21:57 PM

It came as regular email from  customercare(*at*)helloworldfulfillment.com

with the subject heading  Big news from the Monsters Cereals x KAWS Sweepstakes

Awesome, thanks, Adam!
Stay sick. Turn blue. Drop dead.

deadonarrival

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on September 19, 2022, 10:52:43 PM

Is there some unwritten rule where a chocolate cereal has to be a vampire ala count chocula and a fruit cereal needs to be a werewolf ala fruit brute? LOL
Oddly, loup (loop) is french for wolf.

Anyhooo, i got a winner email today from the kaws monster contest. YAY!

Hepcat

I had great fun at the photo shoot for this year's Lays Potato Chips Halloween box:

That witch moonlights as a go-go dancer!

;D