A Taste of Halloween

Started by Monsters For Sale, October 05, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsters For Sale

HALLOWEEN - Food - Pumpkin Spice Donuts & Coffee - Krispy Kreme - 2022

The old favorites and a couple new variations are scheduled for sale beginning Monday August 8th, 2022.
ADAM

aura of foreboding

Quote from: fearliath on October 25, 2021, 11:33:35 AM
It appears there won't be any post Halloween sales on anything in my neck of the woods. They pulled out/sold all the Halloween stuff at Target and Walmart and everywhere else about a week ago and replaced it all with Christmas. Weird.

I was so confused just reading this in August 2022.

Lazarus

This is something that's happening this year.  Neat!

Monsters For Sale

HALLOWEEN - Food - Monster Cereal - General Mills, 2022

Count Chocula, Franken Berry, Boo Berry and Frute Brute

The announcement:

"General Mills' Monster Cereals are back for the 2022 Halloween season in four limited-edition boxes designed by American artist Kaws (stylized as "KAWS").

For the first time in almost a decade, Frute Brute (last seen in 2013 and offering the "howlin'-good taste of fruit") makes a return and is joined by Franken Berry, Count Chocula, and Boo-Berry.

The limited-edition boxes are inspired by the "vintage styling of the original boxes."

Not very Halloweeny looking.  I wish they would have used a darker/nighttime background and maybe a few Halloween staples like pumpkins, full moons, etc.
ADAM

marsattacks666

Sam's club carried three of the General Mills characters last year in a three pack.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Wh...why are they covered in tumors?

TheMadScientist

I was just digging through my pantry and found a couple unopened boxes of the Monster Mash cereal from last year haha

Lazarus

Ah.  I don't care for it.

marsattacks666

Quote from: TheMadScientist on August 07, 2022, 09:54:54 PM
I was just digging through my pantry and found a couple unopened boxes of the Monster Mash cereal from last year haha

Picked up Monster Mash cereal from Sam's last year. Cereal still tastes good.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

aura of foreboding

Quote from: Lazarus on August 09, 2022, 08:47:17 AM
Ah.  I don't care for it.

I don't either.  I will probably get Fruit Brute, though.  Unless they have toys in them, then I might get more.

marsattacks666

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 09, 2022, 04:19:28 PM

I wish they had made the purple ones [Milk Chocolate M&M's Ghoul mix] black.
ADAM

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on August 07, 2022, 04:52:39 PMFor the first time in almost a decade, Frute Brute (last seen in 2013 and offering the "howlin'-good taste of fruit") makes a return and is joined by Franken Berry, Count Chocula, and Boo-Berry.

Yay! I'm a big fan of both Frute Brute and the howling good taste of fruit.

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on August 07, 2022, 04:52:39 PMThe limited-edition boxes are inspired by the "vintage styling of the original boxes."

Not very Halloweeny looking.  I wish they would have used a darker/nighttime background and maybe a few Halloween staples like pumpkins, full moons, etc.

Nonetheless I still really like the new boxes because of their "vintage styling" retro look.

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Quote from: Lazarus on August 09, 2022, 08:47:17 AMAh.  I don't care for it.

Which, Monster Mash cereal or Kaws' art style?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!