Show off your Weekly Finds.

Started by hhwolfman, December 08, 2007, 11:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Terror

Quote from: poseablemonster on January 18, 2010, 08:58:15 PM
Wow, that is great!  Do you know who sculpted that mask for Post?

William Malone
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

poseablemonster

Scatter

OK, every couple of weeks I meander through some local thrift stores and Goodwills in search of some ancient monster goody being discarded and sold for peanuts. I'll catalog my successes for you right below:

(insert sounds of crickets here)

Yesterday I took Jordan with me. To one store. He found this:

He's now coming with me whenever I go without regard to his personal preferences.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

The Creeper

A great find for a great price!  Congrats!
Long live the UMA!

draculafan

great find scatter cant beat that price ;D
everybody shout time for the goolies get together

Unknown Primate

That's a keeper (and so is Jordan, obviously) my ol' friend!
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

draculafan

i found these in the past couple of weeks on ebay :) cost me $15 for the lot : 8)

everybody shout time for the goolies get together

hhwolfman

This was brought in the shop the other day. It is Latex. Looks like the Wolf man from Bud Abbott Lou Costello Meet Frankenstein. HHW

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

hhwolfman

The Same guy brought in these to.  ;D

mike c

Bee-yoo-tee-full HH! Love the stills, incredible.
And that latex Chaney Wolfman... what's the story behind it?

The Creeper

Those are cool!  I like that still of Vincent Price as Egghead from the Batman TV series!
Long live the UMA!

hhwolfman

Quote from: mike c on February 02, 2010, 08:00:58 PM
Bee-yoo-tee-full HH! Love the stills, incredible.
And that latex Chaney Wolfman... what's the story behind it?

Thanks my Monster Bruther.  I don't know the Story. It  is latex  and looks to me to be from Bud Abbott Lou Costello Meet Frankenstein. Maybe one of ya Mask freaks can tell me.  ;D ??

Dr.Terror

It looks like its a latex casting  of Lon's life mask with the appliance added from A+C.
Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

Gasport

Was very pleased to find these banks still available at Target. Some ebay auctions are starting these out at almost 50 bucks for an opening bid, saying they're sold out...! They had all 3 examples at my local Target here on eastern LI. Picked up one for me and a good friend of mine for his Bday in May.