Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

CreepyJeff

Quote from: Richard on October 06, 2008, 10:11:10 PM
Uff da  :o
I don't know what that means but that's what came out of my mouth as well.   :P
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

raycastile

Yeah, I'm trying to decipher the "uff da" myself!  Maybe it's pig latin.
Raymond Castile

raycastile

Terry, I tell you, this whole package is actually pretty stylin'.  I like the name, the concept, the influences, the poster art.  Now if you'd just add some good music to that mix, you'd really have something.

Raymond Castile

Richard

Quote from: raycastile on October 07, 2008, 12:25:44 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to decipher the "uff da" myself!  Maybe it's pig latin.

You're very close~ it's Norwegian.
And I resemble that remark  ;D

ramsey37

Terry felt that he had to confess
That in female garb he used to dress
But his face was so scary,
And his armpits so hairy,
That on the floor I just made a big mess ;)
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

MedeaZorba

Perhaps I'm focusing on the wrong thing here (blame the generation gap?), but:

Terry, you got to PLAY at FIRST AVE?!?!?!  :o

You are SO. COOL.

-Angie

fmofmpls

Quote from: MedeaZorba on October 07, 2008, 02:57:24 AM
Perhaps I'm focusing on the wrong thing here (blame the generation gap?), but:

Terry, you got to PLAY at FIRST AVE?!?!?!  :o

You are SO. COOL.

Hi ya Angie. If only my kids thought I was as cool!  :D Obviously, they know nothing of this sort of thing (nor will they for a long, long time).

Yupper. I played First Avenue dozens of times. Most notably co-billing with Wendy O' Williams of Plasmatics fame as well as a show with the Misfits. It's a great club with a great stage. Perfect for making a total ass out of yourself! It's what I do best! ;D

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

fmofmpls

Quote from: raycastile on October 07, 2008, 12:29:04 AM
Terry, I tell you, this whole package is actually pretty stylin'.  I like the name, the concept, the influences, the poster art. 

Are you saying that you want to bring it to Wonderfest? After all, both Andy and yourself are accomplished musicians. Don't tempt me to bring out the wig and lipstick.  ;)

Actually, that was my real hair back then. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I no longer have that kind of hair. I still have hair on my head .. but it's short and gray.  :-\

Nicole

Very cool, indeed! :o  Heck yeah, bring it to Wonderfest.

And uh... Terry... um... I just gotta say... those are some nice legs. You look darn good in drag. ;)

There, I said it. ::)
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

Toy Ranch

Hahaha, that's pretty funny.  There are a few pics of me in drag onstage too.  I don't have them, so I'm at the mercy of others, but here's one.  I'm in the background, you can't see me too well in this.  It wasn't a regular part of the show, but it happened a few times.

fmofmpls

Good lord! You too Bobby? Queens, er .. I mean birds of the same feather tend to flock together.

packy120353

Ok ok move over Theresa and Roberta.  I'm proud to present my silver angel wing shirt, shower cap and pantyhose. In drag always looks good with a beard. We played at First Avenue too - BEFORE it was First Avenue!!!  Was called Uncle Sam's - I'm dating myself but what the heck I live in the past anyway.

packy120353

And in case you get any ideas... you can see I'm all natural - no implants. Easy girls he's married...and divorced...and remarried...and shaves his ears...

Toy Ranch

Universal Transvestite Army?