Is Robert Quarry still allright, if so I have a dilemma.

Started by Anton Phibes, October 10, 2008, 01:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Hi, first off, I want to make sure Robert Quarry is and has been well the last few months.

Second, if he has been ok, does anyone know why his representatives would cash my donation of $25 to his cause and then "lose me in the shuffle" about giving me one of the signed photos he's reciprocating with?  I wrote a check, it was deposited, cashed, etc.    I never got the autographed piece pictured below however.  Anyone else have this problem? I hate to seem rude, but after several months I am beginning to wonder.  Plus I don't even know whom to contact about it and don't want to come across like an ass.  So, what to do?  I am open to suggestions.  Unless of course he simply hasn't been well.  Then I fully understand.

The Drunken Severed Head

Thanks for expressing your concern.

Please send me your real name and address and I'll look into it and send you a reply. I'm sure anything you did for Mr. Quarry was done out of altruistic motives; remember he's in his 80's and in a nursing home.

I am locking this thread because the UMA has no connection to Mr. Quarry; we merely passed on information that fans would want to read.