New Board

Started by Jack Linendoll, December 01, 2007, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareee

Universal Steve

Yeah, me too.  I am stumbling around here. It is going to take awhile but I'll get the hang of it. This is a big change for someone my age.  BTW Thanks Mike for the info about how to get a profile pic. Photobucket worked fine.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

The Toyroom

Ahhhhhh....finally a message board I can navigate. I signed up recently for the old Yahoo UMA board but I was confused by the format and never posted! I like the look of this one. Very cool! Nice job to all those involved!
Think outside the box!

fmofmpls

Quote from: The Toyroom on December 08, 2007, 11:34:14 PM
Ahhhhhh....finally a message board I can navigate. I signed up recently for the old Yahoo UMA board but I was confused by the format and never posted! I like the look of this one. Very cool! Nice job to all those involved!

Great to have you on board here Toyroom! Yahoo? Never even heard of the name! LOL! Thanks for enlisting in the army!
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Richard

Hi, all!
I think I fell through a trap door in the old Yahoo place and wound up here.
I feel like Basil Rathbone when he says, "What place... is this?!"
It's going to take some lookin' around.
Richard

packy120353

Good Morning Richard - Yeah it is kind of "spinning bookcase"-ish isn't it! Definitely takes some getting used to. At first it was a little intimidating - yikes a whole page of TOPICS alone! But - I have found that instead of more time-consuming it's actually less, basically because it helps you skip stuff you aren't into at the moment. Besides as we know  - time is relative isn't it Dr. Olson, now quit wasting it on MONSTERS and go get that Christmas shopping done!!!
Mental monster hug!
pk

fmofmpls

Hi ya Richard! I've been waiting for your arrival! Sit down my friend and let me pour yourself a drink.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Richard

Thanks, Paul & Terry!
This site looks/feels nice. I think it will be a great barracks for the Universal Monster Army!
Hopefully, I can contribute more in the new year. Right now, I am busy taking care of a few things I should have sent to some friends this past summer. I'm really slow!!! But, once I get caught up, I'd like to post more here.
Again, thanks for the welcome...
a "salute" to you!
Richard

Wich2

Salute + monstrous hug, Big Guy!

-Craig W.

MegoGeek

Was a member of the Yahoo! group but have always HATED the Yahoo Group message format (so 1990's)

This board looks great and I can tell it's only gonna get better.

It's nice to be here at the beginning.
Charlie