Just for fun - sometimes we need a little humor

Started by Wolf Man, June 19, 2010, 10:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Man

I wanted to start this because, well......sometimes we just need a little humor in our lives.  Feel free to add your own cartoons or humorous anticdotes.  Enjoy

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167/Kyrel-Dak/bbb2da13e8.jpg

If that last one is too harsh for language I will delete it.  Sorry, that is how it came but still funny.  

NOTE: The last one has the f-bomb in it.  If you want to see it, just click the link. - Rob

Even a man who is pure at heart......

slayergriffith

sorry if that last one is to dirty
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

monsterphile

Remember folks, NO POLITICS and NO RELIGION.  NO EXCEPTIONS!  IF you're in doubt, best to leave it out.

charp13

Thank you Wolf man,  I've never seen those Star Wars pics before!  And yes, I DID need some humor this morning!

BaronLatos35

Funny stuff people!

Interesting how times change. That Joker comic is one of a kind.
"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

Wolf Man

No problem Charp, I love humor threads myself.  Who wouldn't rather laugh than read some of the real news of current events.  Plus, Universal always makes us cry so a few laughs are a good way to start our day. 

Thanks for fixing that one funny with a clickable link.  Sorry, I should have thought of that myself.  Good way to fix it.  People can still pull it up if they want to. 

ChrisW

You have to wonder - was it as innocent as we think, or were the boys at DC pulling a fast one on the comics code?

Unknown Primate

Did you really just say "pulling" a fast one?
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!

Sean

This is great, bad stuff, y'all.  It's light hearted fun that is so bad it's good...

Wolf Man

OMG Creeper, that is hilarious.  My wife is a big collector of Yoda figures so I have to send her that pic.  She is going to roll.  I have never seen the one before. 

The Creeper

Quote from: Wolf Man on June 21, 2010, 02:35:50 AM
OMG Creeper, that is hilarious.  My wife is a big collector of Yoda figures so I have to send her that pic.  She is going to roll.  I have never seen the one before. 
I am a big fan of Yoda too!  I loved the one that you posted!  I had never seen it before.
Long live the UMA!

Fester

Well, while we're on a Star Wars/Yoda theme, Here goes:
Hunka Hunka Burning Stormtrooper.

"The plank you be walking!"

And I don't know why, but this one made me laugh . . .

Wolf Man

I love the Viking one.  Since I am a Viking reenactor I have loads of hilarious Viking funnies.  Friends always find good ones of Hagar the Horrible and say Yup, this is Erik the Bear.  (Thats me) 

Seen Elvis trooper in person too, as well as Jack Sparrow trooper,  Burger King trooper, Peace trooper, Sith Vixen hot lady trooper in bare midrift armor and many more.  Good shot of all the Cinnamon Bunn Leia's too. 

Dr.Teufel Geist