70's "Spring Jump Toy" Kharis Mummy?

Started by Eye of Kharis, February 27, 2008, 01:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poseablemonster

...which means if they were commercially available - and they probably were - they just moved up to the TOP of my "want list"!!!

raycastile

I wonder if you saw the same ones I saw.  A collector sent me pics of a carded Creetch and Mummy a few days ago.  Actually, I'd seen both before.  Bob Monko used to own a Creature (it's in my toy video) and another collector owned a Mummy that was missing fingers.  There was a Toy Shop dealer that had a Frankenstein years ago.  I remember calling about it, but he'd either already sold it, or he wanted more than I was willing to pay.

Quote from: Toy Ranch on February 29, 2008, 10:25:06 AM
I saw pics of some CARDED AHI jigglers the other day.  Never have seen one before, but they did exist...
Raymond Castile

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

hugohernandez

Quote from: gracebuster on February 28, 2008, 10:43:48 AM
Here you go.
I'll get you a better pic.

Wow, I love those poppers guys.   Especially the Skull and the Mummy!    did they make other versions?    How do I look for these on eBay or would anybody want to make a trade for one of these?

too cool.   anybody have other examples of these?   
"hanging with the mothmen, everybody's favorite disguise"

zman1981

Quote from: hugohernandez on August 10, 2016, 11:14:28 AM
Wow, I love those poppers guys.   Especially the Skull and the Mummy!    did they make other versions?    How do I look for these on eBay or would anybody want to make a trade for one of these?

too cool.   anybody have other examples of these?   

I have two different sized Frankensteins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hugohernandez

Excellent picture.   How lucky are YOU?    Is there a story on how and where you acquired those 2.

Oh Man, I am so envious.

zman1981

Quote from: hugohernandez on August 11, 2016, 09:35:23 AM
Excellent picture.   How lucky are YOU?    Is there a story on how and where you acquired those 2.

Oh Man, I am so envious.

Both were eBay finds

hugohernandez

If you ever want to trade or sell the big guy....

Ill keep my eye out on ebay.

was it recent?   

zman1981

Quote from: hugohernandez on August 11, 2016, 12:42:32 PM
If you ever want to trade or sell the big guy....

Ill keep my eye out on ebay.

was it recent?
Both were found in 2014, separate auctions.  I may be persuaded to trade, if it's the right offer.  Not really looking to sell at this time.   

Monolith

Just wanted to add this here where it belongs. I got this at a flea market. The seller had this plus an old elephant Pez dispenser. I picked them both up and said 'How much are these?' She said "well, there's another elephant Pez on E-bay for $50 so, I want $50' I put the Pez down and handed her the Mummy Jumping toy and asked how much it was. Luckily for me there were none of these on e-bay ('cuz they're so hard to find). I got it for WAY less than what the Pez was priced for. So i was very happy.

Mummy Pop-Up Toy (1960's) by donald deveau, on Flickr

Monolith

And here's a shot of the front. Now I'm on the lookout for a Frankenstein and a skull.

Mummy Pop-Up Toy (1960's) by donald deveau, on Flickr

gracebuster

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."