GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: Countvonghoulie on September 04, 2010, 03:25:25 PM
Greetings and salutations all  .  My Name is Count Von Ghoulie [real name =Kevin Skoglund ] .  I live in Northern Illinois USA and have been a HUGE fan of the classic universal Monsters ever since i was but a weeeeee little Ghoul  .  SO GLAD to have found this site .  Just started up a group here in Northern Illinois infact dedicated to costuming the CLASSIC movie monsters .  Nice to find a place where fellow "monster geeks " like myself congregate !

Good Veevning CountVonGhoulie....we have reserved yor usual coffin...  thrhrt

marsattacks666

VELCOME to the wonderful UMA Kevin/Countvonghoulie.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

OriginalFiend1982

My name is Ben, and I love all things Horror related; movies, comics, tv series, punk rock. My user name comes from the fact I was a member of the Fiend Club way back when.

My some of my favorite movies are:
Night of the Living Dead - 1969/90
The Mummy - 1932
The Wolf Man - 1941
Nosferatu - 1922
Halloween - 1978

Favorite directors/ FX artists:
George Romero, Sam Raimi, Lucio Fulci, Tom Savini, John Carpenter, Wes Craven (before those lame "Scream" and "I Know What You Did" movies) , Dario Argento, Russ Meyer

Opera Ghost

Greetings Count, AHD & OF1982. Great to have you join our little party!
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Countvonghoulie

Thank you Very Much for the Kind Vords .  I am sure i vill find it Very " satisfying " in here . Just keep it Dark and free of crucifixes and i'll be fine.  thrhrt
Find me on facebook at "Monster Mashers "

horrorheadfred

Without truth, there is only lies.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Scatter

Quote from: Countvonghoulie on September 04, 2010, 03:25:25 PM
Greetings and salutations all  .  My Name is Count Von Ghoulie [real name =Kevin Skoglund ] .  I live in Northern Illinois USA and have been a HUGE fan of the classic universal Monsters ever since i was but a weeeeee little Ghoul  .  SO GLAD to have found this site .  Just started up a group here in Northern Illinois infact dedicated to costuming the CLASSIC movie monsters .  Nice to find a place where fellow "monster geeks " like myself congregate !

Not to worry.........monster geeks abound here,friend. Welcome to the crypt!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

HorrorFreakNY

Hey Guys,

My name is Miguel, I'm from NYC, Brooklyn to be exact... I've been into horror since a tiny kid! Collecting all sorts of horror memorabilia for over 15 years, from books, movies, collectibles, posters, masks, basically anything horror... I also love to go to horror conventions when I have the time to go. The name HorrorFreakNY I've had for about 10 years now (Ebay name)

P.s I want to thank the Guys that helped me out with the "Hawthorne Universal Monster Village" Questions that I had!  :)

Opera Ghost

Greetings and welcome to HorrorheadFred (love the Avatar), and HorrorFreakNY.

Glad to have you on board. You've stumbled upon an amazing treasure trove, guarded by an unparalleled collection of devoted/ giving altho somewhat wayward souls.
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Sean

Welcome Newbies... It's a good group here.  Plenty of people to help you out or even just listen.  I hope you all stick around... we need the fresh meat...(oh, and..... don't drink the punch) >:D

HILDEBEAST

Hello,

I am Douglas and live in Dallas, Texas. I'm brand spanking new here. My name on here is HILDEBEAST and  is a combination of my last name Hildebrandt and a character I developed for playing in a band...half man half beast...KISS meets Planet of the apes meets a sideshow freak show.... I am a musician and artist and do design work for a company called Factory Entertatinment. Barry from FACTORY is also a member here and a pleasure to know. Some of the names on here look familiar and I hope to post some of my collection and some of my work I do for Factory Entertainment. I have designed several Universal monster products and KISS products and look forward to posting more here when I have time....Douglas a.k.a.  HILDEBEAST

Kidagain

Hey Douglas, welcome to the UMA. I'm kinda new here myself. Everyone is really cool in this group and may I say extremely talented.The things you'll see are amazing to say the least, can't wait to see you post some of your stuff. Again welcome to the Army.

Jeff

Opera Ghost

Quote from: HILDEBEAST on September 20, 2010, 03:08:11 PM
Hello,

I am Douglas and live in Dallas, Texas. I'm brand spanking new here. My name on here is HILDEBEAST and  is a combination of my last name Hildebrandt and a character I developed for playing in a band...half man half beast...KISS meets Planet of the apes meets a sideshow freak show.... I am a musician and artist and do design work for a company called Factory Entertatinment. Barry from FACTORY is also a member here and a pleasure to know. Some of the names on here look familiar and I hope to post some of my collection and some of my work I do for Factory Entertainment. I have designed several Universal monster products and KISS products and look forward to posting more here when I have time....Douglas a.k.a.  HILDEBEAST

Welcome Douglas. You are amongst kindred spirits....veritable lost souls congregating to perpetuate the existence and revival of all Monsters great and tall.

michblk

Welcome to the Army newbies to the best site on the Web!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes