GUESTBOOK New Members Sign In Here - We are who we are!

Started by gracebuster, January 02, 2008, 11:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crypt-Drifter

I like horror comics, B-movies, Horror  films, monsters, Mars Attacks, EC Comics, Faces of Death, and the art of Basil Wolverton.

charp13

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

welcome to the UMA Crypt-Drifter

CreepysFan

Welcome to our demented abode of monsters, Crypt-Drifter .  Hope you servive your stay.  You like horror comics, which ones ?  I personnally am a huge fan of the Warren comics CREEPY, EERIE, and VAMPIRELLA.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Scatter

Welcome aboard Crypt-Drifter !!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

MonstersUniverse

Hello All !!!

My board name on here is MonstersUniverse, but I typically go by Wolfman or the Wolfman on all other boards, but that was taken on this one. I am here to network and meet other like minded people. I am am an avid collector of Universal Monsters statues and various other items including magazines. Just can't get enough. If there is a place to post pictures, I will upload some pics of my collection. My favorite Universal monster is obviously the Wolfman, followed by the Creature from the Black lagoon and then ALL the rest of them.
Let's see.....I own and operate a comic book store, but enjoy monsters even more then I enjoy superheros
I love the old black and white Monster movies from back in the day. I have decided this year to sell off a lot of my superhero collectibles so I can buy more of what I really enjoy......Monster stuff!! LOL.
I look forward to sharing with everyone. Hope to meet you all soon.

Wolfman

michblk

Welcome Crypt-Drifter  and Wolfman!  We have lots of cool things in this group!

Wolfman, there is a thread somewhere on show us your monster rooms.  Feel free to link your pics there!

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

CreepysFan

Welcome Wolfman, feel free to prowl around and sharpen your claws here.  Our Crypt, is your Crypt.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Dr.Teufel Geist

Greetings Wolfman...welcome to our nightmare said the Devil to the Wolf  >:D

marsattacks666

Velcome to the UMA,  MonstersUniverse/Wolfman. Enjoy. :D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

MonstersUniverse

Quote from: michblk on August 01, 2010, 12:01:30 AM
Welcome Crypt-Drifter  and Wolfman!  We have lots of cool things in this group!

Wolfman, there is a thread somewhere on show us your monster rooms.  Feel free to link your pics there!

BK

Cool, thanks. I will do that soon. Good to be here!

MonstersUniverse

Quote from: CreepysFan on August 01, 2010, 05:17:13 AM
Welcome Wolfman, feel free to prowl around and sharpen your claws here.  Our Crypt, is your Crypt.

Thanks for the welcome CreepysFan. Good to be here!

MonstersUniverse

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on August 02, 2010, 03:44:40 AM
Greetings Wolfman...welcome to our nightmare said the Devil to the Wolf  >:D

Muahhhh, Muahhhh...thank you....Good to be here!

MonstersUniverse

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 02, 2010, 03:54:35 PM
Velcome to the UMA,  MonstersUniverse/Wolfman. Enjoy. :D

Thanks, I'm sure I will "marsattacks666" ....Good to be here!