Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackLagoon

Not anymore, but when I was a kid I had those cardboard bats that you had to cut out of the back of Count Chocula/Frankenberry cereal boxes...those were hanging. Now its more or less "dyo have tons of boxes stacked in closets and slowly but surely making their way out onto the floor?"--YES! lol.

Dyo-any of the Universal Monster Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle figures?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

charp13

Ooh No, but I've seen them and they're pretty cute!  My son missed the TMNJ stage- he went from Masters of the Universe to Legos........and never came back.  Thankfully, he did not go through the serial killers stage - haha    DYOA- Any monster or horror stuff that lights up every night on a timer?

charp13

I realized when I pushed "reply", that I  wrote TMNJ-  I was mixing the turles with a jaw disorder.  Excuse the error.

BlackLagoon

Quote from: charp13 on September 05, 2010, 03:10:07 PM
I realized when I pushed "reply", that I  wrote TMNJ-  I was mixing the turles with a jaw disorder.  Excuse the error.

Ahhh...Turtles who walk up right and fight crime, using mystic martial arts...and something that may have you grinding your teeth and giving you lockjaw--there close enough LOL.

I'm actually more concerend with your sons toys! lol sounds like we may have alot in common!

Nope, no timers! But I do have a light that looks like a black candle in a base, the top has jack o'lantern a bit smaller than a tennis ball on top...when plugged in, it lights up. I actually have no clue where it is right now!

DYO--the McFarlane Movie Maniacs "JAWS Scene"?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

charp13

Man, I can't believe the toys I don't have-that are out there!  No, I do not.    My son is almost 29, so he was right there in that mid-late 80s toy generation. I saved it ALL, I guess because I totally respect toys and we were kinda poor back then so I feel like they were a big deal. I'm so glad I did because my 5 year old grandson plays with all the new toys we spoil him with AND his dad's old stuff.        DYOA- Any movies on dvd, that you regret buying, that are sooo bad no one in your family wants them either?

BlackLagoon

I'm the same way..I'm 33 and hung on to everything! Hopefully one day they'll get handed down.

Oh man movies I bought that I regret--Yes. A few. Phanton Of (I forget how many)-thousand Leagues...totally sucked.

Halloween-25 Yrs Of Terror...bought it home, all excited...popped it in thinking it was an anniversary edition and to my dismay...it's just a docco on the film! 2 discs and NO FEATURE FILM!!.......STUPID!!! Man that drove me nuts that day.

DYO any movie scripts?

Scatter

Quote from: charp13 on September 05, 2010, 01:46:04 PM
Haha-No!!  But apparently my dad only owned one!!!  Because when we were held captive in the car, he played Neil Diamond- Hot August Night repeatedly on his 8 track!!!     Childhood memory.....go away...... it's ok now......                DYOA- Any monster toys or collectibles that hang from your ceiling?

HEY!! "Hot August Night" is a great album!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Dr.Teufel Geist

Quote from: BlackLagoon on September 05, 2010, 09:22:26 PM
I'm the same way..I'm 33 and hung on to everything! Hopefully one day they'll get handed down.

Oh man movies I bought that I regret--Yes. A few. Phanton Of (I forget how many)-thousand Leagues...totally sucked.

Halloween-25 Yrs Of Terror...bought it home, all excited...popped it in thinking it was an anniversary edition and to my dismay...it's just a docco on the film! 2 discs and NO FEATURE FILM!!.......STUPID!!! Man that drove me nuts that day.

DYO any movie scripts?

kinda....I wrote it  ;D  just hasnt been filmed...
dyo the John Wayne 4 pack vhs

Wicked Lester

No but I own over 20 John Wayne movies. Mostly earlier ones.
DYO any Hopalong Cassidy movies?

Opera Ghost

I do not.

Do YOU own any Lone Ranger episodes or collectibles?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

unfortunately, not anymore..but as a kid, I had a Lone Ranger and Tonto action figures, along with Jesse James.

dyo Jackie Chan movies

marsattacks666

Nope, not a Jackie Chan fan at all. Plus, I can not understand his popularity....Wow!!!!
Dyoa collection of VHS, any genre.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Opera Ghost

Quote from: marsattacks666 on September 08, 2010, 05:43:32 PM
Nope, not a Jackie Chan fan at all. Plus, I can not understand his popularity....Wow!!!!
Dyoa collection of VHS, any genre.

I do, Dark Shadows Resurrection of Barnabas thru final episode of the series that i'm looking to unload!

do YOU own any Laser disk collections?
"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Dr.Teufel Geist

not one...

dyo any Beta movies

BlackLagoon

Nope, I seriously had no idea what Beta was till a little while ago...and I was renting movies on VHS in the early 80's! So it must be really outdated!

DYO a Collegeville Apeman mask?