Do You Own A...game

Started by BlackLagoon, May 19, 2010, 07:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackLagoon

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on August 30, 2010, 11:43:54 PM
never heard of Zeroids....

dyo (cant remember the name of them,but....) they are Insect Robots?

Insect Robots??....The ones in Transformers were Insceticons (a sub group of the Decepticons) and the only other thing I can think of that had characters that remotely resembled insect robots were some of the bad guys from Power Lords...which was an early 80's toy that was kind of lame...the figures had "2 sides"...this was right before MOTU....and yes. I owned both at one time.

DYO any Mego Pocket Super-Heroes?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Dr.Teufel Geist

SECTAURS- Each character was "tele-bonded" with intelligent, non-anthropomorphic insect creatures called Insectoids that had a special ability, and shared each other's "pleasure and pain.

I just googled it  ;D

BlackLagoon

Quote from: Dr.Teufel Geist on September 04, 2010, 07:18:23 PM
SECTAURS- Each character was "tele-bonded" with intelligent, non-anthropomorphic insect creatures called Insectoids that had a special ability, and shared each other's "pleasure and pain.

I just googled it  ;D

Sectaurs! Yes I had them too lol...You said "robot" and it didn't ring a bell.

The "human" type figures/characters sort of had "bug eyes" and some had wings--the bigger deal was the big "bees" they flew around on...which were hand puppets.

The plastic figure basically sat up on the back of your hand and your hand was in a black glove...your fingers became the insects legs.

All that stuff was on the tail of Master Of The Universe...good stuff with some cool storyline...but seriously. He-Man and Skeletor are the be all and end all of "fantasy" cartoon/action figures of the 1980's!

Anyway...DYO any Swamp Thing figures?
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Dr.Teufel Geist

yeh..I dont know where I got robot  ;D  musta been combining two different things...old age.  :D

no super heroes or swamp thing...

the only action figures I have are WWF wrestlers

dyo any miniture 1" Star Wars figures?

marsattacks666

No, only 3 3/4 Star Wars action figures.....some vintage too.
Dyaoa Mattel's Shogun Warrior(s)?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

charp13

No, but I think I ran across a couple Sectaurs in my son's Non-Masters of the Universe container along with a couple Thundercats and Centurions.....whew       DYOA-  Beetlejuice figures?

marsattacks666

Beetlejuice figures a plenty, too many.
Dyoa book(s) on Serial Killers
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BlackLagoon

Yes I do! I think I gave alot of them away though...I'm pretty sure everyone goes through that "facsination" phase with serial killers.

Off the top of my head?--The Serial Killer Encyclopedia, "I", Ice Man, Summer Of Sam, Jack The Ripper etc...

Oh and not a "serial killer" book--but here are some others if you want all around mayhem: "Lords Of Chaos: The Bloody Rise Of Norweigian Black Metal"--Murder and arson a plenty in that one.

And "Say You Love Satan!"--The Ricky Kasso story--excellent read.

DYO: Any Sideshow Friday The 13th 12" figures?

marsattacks666

No, which sucks. Only McFarlane, Neca and other manufactures.
But, I  have a butt-load of Voorhees stuff. Including a Gemmy 6' jason.
Dyoa  serial killer action figure(s)....and yes they were produced. Lol. >:D

charp13

Nope-ity nope.      DYOA- Any Clive Barker Tortured Souls figures?

Sean

Quote from: BlackLagoon on September 05, 2010, 12:33:21 AM
I'm pretty sure everyone goes through that "facsination" phase with serial killers.

'Goes through'?  'Phase'?  That's like 'having to poop' is a phase you go through... ;)

Sean

Quote from: charp13 on September 05, 2010, 01:53:10 AM
Nope-ity nope.      DYOA- Any Clive Barker Tortured Souls figures?

No.

Do you have any serial killer collector's cards?

Dr.Teufel Geist

nope...and for the record, I never went thru a serial killer stage  C:)
now, cereal filler? yes and still going thru it..  ;D

dyo Aerosmith "Toys in the attic" on LP

Wicked Lester

No but I have it on cassette. 99% of our albums are looong gone.

Do you own any of those annoying 8 tracks that would stop and go clickity before continuing with the song?

charp13

Haha-No!!  But apparently my dad only owned one!!!  Because when we were held captive in the car, he played Neil Diamond- Hot August Night repeatedly on his 8 track!!!     Childhood memory.....go away...... it's ok now......                DYOA- Any monster toys or collectibles that hang from your ceiling?