Storm

Started by misterhorror, February 11, 2008, 02:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raycastile

I watched a little Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes last night.  Over the weekend, I watched Mario Bava's Five Dolls for an August Moon and I finally got around to watching Captive Wild Woman - my very first Paula the Ape Woman movie.  It was ok, but I can see why the Paula series has never generated much fan enthusiasm.
Raymond Castile

SpankRamen

I decided to skip over Blade III & watch Shin Chan on adult swim!

Nicole

I spent my last weekend reading Black Alice and Marvel Zombies comics, and watching The Last Man on Earth and The Trilogy of Terror (I love that crazy Zuni fetish doll).
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

ramsey37

Spent much of yesterday trying to catch up on my DVD pile. I finished watching the special features on my "Beauty and the Beast" (1946 Jean Cocteau version) set, then watched my new copies of "Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires" and the "Dracula, Prince of Darkness/The Satanic Rites of Dracula" 2-pack. Still have a couple of sets to get through, but they'll have to wait for now.
George
Where apathy is master, all men are slaves.

SpankRamen

If I find some free time, I think I'll watch Ginger Snaps. Nothing like a good wolf movie, a bowl of beef stew, & a big blanket! 8)

Nicole

I think I'll pop in some plastic vampire fangs and watch a couple of Dracula and Coffin Joe movies back to back!
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

SpankRamen

I already watched the trilogy. I think I'll watch Black Exorcism later on, after Ginger Snaps.

Nicole

That's funny, I was just thinking about watching Black Exorcism, myself. ;D

SpankRamen

I guess what they say about great minds has truth to it! 8)

neonnoodle

How about Voodoo Black Exorcist, the howler monkey of all bad exorcism movies?
Beautiful moving, shifting colors!

See TRANSLUCE: Rainbow Meditation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz5aqIhYI_Q

SpankRamen

Quote from: neonnoodle on February 13, 2008, 02:11:59 PM
How about Voodoo Black Exorcist, the howler monkey of all bad exorcism movies?

I've heard of it, but I've never seen it. I guess I'm not missing out on much am I?

Nicole

I've never seen it either, but I heard it was really, really bad.

SpankRamen

What's everybody else up to?

packy120353

I took the day off to tend a sick kid, we fed Fuzzn**s the tranch a cricket then I watched Tal Wilkenfeld w/Jeff Beck videos over and over and over. Talk about yer monsters.

SpankRamen

Awwww :'( I hope your child gets better soon (although they probably aren't looking forward to going back to school ;))