Fictional character you have the hots for...

Started by furiousveggie, February 09, 2010, 08:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furiousveggie

:F

| Andrew |

mike c

Just one?  ;D

Actually, I wouldn't say I ever had 'the hots' for any fictional woman, but I've had many I admired and crushed on over the years.

The short list:
Elphaba
Ripley
Death
Bev Marsh
and when I was a little kid I had a big crush on a girl in a picture book, the name of which I have long forgotten but it was about sports. She was a gymnast in two or three watercolor illustrations.

I would keep going, but this whole exercise is now just making me look like a freak.

Gillman-Fan

"Brandy" from Frank Cho's "Liberty Meadows" really does it for me . . . So does pretty much any female that COOP churns out.

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

hammerfan

Have the Lambs stopped screaming Clarice?....Dr. Lector

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

tv horror

The lady in red by the Hildebrandt's, what a gal everytime I look at this painting I can't believe that it is not a photo. Sheer genius.
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

packy120353

Jane Porter, Morgaine from C J Cherryh's Gates trilogy and Weena to name just a few.

ChattyLMS

No girls here telling their hotties?

Don West - Be still my heart!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

packy120353

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Toy Ranch

ChattyLMS

Sheesh you guys!  Don West from Lost in Space.  You bunch of goofballs!  I had major hots for him when I was about 14.  (Lost in Space was in reruns)  Although Adam West was a mjor hottie too.  But my heart belongs to Don West.  I'm about to faint just thinking about him.  Here I go.....

ChattyLMS

QuoteI would keep going, but this whole exercise is now just making me look like a freak.

Too late Mikey.