Horror Actress You're Most Likely To Shag Poll

Started by fmofmpls, January 21, 2008, 11:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

I know this is sexist. But what the heck .. we're an army here with needs.

You will need to vote before you will be able to see the results.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Meek

Gee Terry, I wonder why you put Helen Chandler at the top of the list?

I think you need professional help with your fixation---your lady wife is well struck(and I mean that in a nice way i.e. durned good looking)

"Meek"(sexy time indeed)
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

fmofmpls

Aw .. your right Meek. And she does indulge my Helen fetish by dressing up as Mina. Giovanna deserves better. And I deserve Helen Chandler.  ;D

Tom Smith Monsternut

Helen Chandler ?

Sure she had a beautiful face but she could not fill out a white bathing suit out like Julie did  ;D

Tom
Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

Dr.Terror

My #1 and #2 are not on that list , Carol Borland and Barbara Steele, so I picked my #3 Miss Elsa Lanchester.

Luna...MMMmmmmmmmmm

Morning, noon, or night, Anytime . . . . the count may strike. If you're caught you have to linger, Cause Dracula may bite your finger!

poseablemonster

Oh, dear Lord...Barbara Steele.  That's NICE! :o

The Drunken Severed Head

Quote from: fmofmpls on January 21, 2008, 11:57:03 PM
You will need to vote before you will be able to see the results.

I was disappointed to see that, as I know that there are members who might not want to "shag" anyone listed, but might want want to see the results. (Jane the Voodoo Queen, for example.) But fortunately I was able to see the results before voting!

NekroDave

I went with Evelyn Ankers. Not really sure why. From that list, there really wasn't one that excited me more than another.

I'm not sure if she's got the cinematic body of work to truly warrant inclusion, but my #1 choice would have been Carolyn Jones!

Morticia > all others

ProfGriffin

Went with Elsa...spunky, funny, naughty Irish girl.  Oh the fun we'd have, the drinks we'd drink, the smokes we'd smoke!

Shes bawdy baby!  Va-Va-Va-Voom!
Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

michblk

Terry, I hope your poll is based upon what they looked like in the movies and not what they look like today.  :o

I give Ms Adams and the White Bathing suit my vote.  Mara Corday and Terry Moore would be on my list.   I could also list several more.  Maybe I just have a problem with my hormones...

BK
"There is something wrong with us, very, very wrong with us"
Bill Murray - Stripes

mike c

Quote from: ProfGriffin on January 23, 2008, 07:45:01 PM
Went with Elsa...spunky, funny, naughty Irish girl.  Oh the fun we'd have, the drinks we'd drink, the smokes we'd smoke!

Shes bawdy baby!  Va-Va-Va-Voom!

My thinking too. Was she as classically gorgeous as Fay Wray or Evelyn Ankers? Nope.
Did she seem a thousand times more FUN and REAL?
Oh hell yeah.
And there are a few shots of her in Bride make up that are always, will always, be gorgeous to my eyes. Those sleepy eyes, that neck... yum.
Julie Adams is a VERY close second but Elsa... yep. Damn.

Mike C.

P.S. Which makes me more of a geek... taking part in a poll about old monster movie chicks I'd like to bag, or pointing out that the YOUR in the title of the thread really ought to be YOU'RE and it should be fixed because it's irking me?

ProfGriffin

Yeah, Elsa's my girl.

She can be strikengly beautiful

Glamorous and mysterious

And just plain wacky and naughty

Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

fmofmpls

Mike. Irk no more. I corrected the typo in the topic header. There .. now your a geek strictly for taking part in a poll about old monster movie chicks I'd like to bag.  ;)

Thanks for the correction.

fmofmpls

Dear Professor. You make a great case for sweet Elsa. She does indeed seem like a woman who likes to have a good time. Both naughty and nice. Good call Griffin.

Need I remind you of the evidence?

ProfGriffin

No need to remind me Terry..I have that picture framed and hanging in my monster room...(in the closet away from 6-year old eyes) but not mine!
Ah, if only!

Let me guess...you voted for Helen?

Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian