AHI Creature Bendy question

Started by knewby, January 15, 2008, 06:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knewby

I've been away from the scene for a while and was curious if a carded AHI Creature Bendy ever surfaced? I've seen most of the others but not the Creature.............................Larry

raycastile

There was one on ebay years ago that was pulled before the auction ended.  Someone must have made a behind-the-scenes deal.  I heard there was another one more recently, but I never saw the listing.
Raymond Castile

knewby

Very nice.....wonder if anyone saved the image?

Toy Ranch

I think it was a generic card, so it would have looked like one of the others, but with the Creature on it.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

darkmonkeygod

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Mike Scott

I posted that pic in the Creature group in May, 2005, so that must have been shortly after the auction.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

knewby

Thanks much. Sorry I forgot to peruse the gallery before asking.

darkmonkeygod

No prob.  With the new board it's fun.  We can just pop the photo right in and then discuss 'em.   You're Larry New, right?  Still on the Creature hunt?  I'd love to see photos of your collection in the collections thread.

Best,

Shannon
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

knewby

I am Larry New but sadly most of my high-end stuff I had to sell when my wife lost her full time status. Out of everything I miss my AHI Creature MOC......a very generous collector paid me quite well for it and I know its in good hands..........

hhwolfman

I think AZ  Gillman Has one. HHW

raycastile

Larry , I loved your carded jointed wrist AHIs.  I wish I'd had the money to buy them at the time you sold them.  Currently, I have a carded jointed wrist Frankenstein and Dracula.  I am pretty sure my Dracula is the same one you used to own.  I don't know how many hands it passed through before it got to me.
Raymond Castile