Monster Comics

Started by JMichaelRoddy, July 11, 2009, 12:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Here are scans of some of my Brave & the Bold comics with supernatural characters or themes:

Issues #79, 86 and 89 feature cover art by Neal Adams.

hmjfym
Collecting! It's what I do!

Flower

Of the above, I like numbers 79 and 92 the best.  I prefer comics that are ten or twelve cents ..  ;D
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Hepcat

I think new comics should cost no more than $0.35, unless they're 100-page Giants which might fairly be priced at $0.75. Particularly prized back issues I can see at as much as $1.49.

8)

Memphremagog

Monstrous Foes of Spider-Man...

The Lizard

Morbius the Living Vampire

The Man-Wolf

Venom

Stegron the Dinosaur Man

Carrion

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Hepcat

Here are scans of a few more of my Brave and the Bold comics with supernatural characters or themes:

cl:)

judd

I just read the new comic The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina by Archie.  It is not a kid comic.  It's very creepy.  The story takes place in 1966 in Glendale and the villain is Madame Satan who's after Sabrina.  Archie also has a zombie horror comic.

Hepcat

creaturefan95

I got these four issues of Man-Thing for 5 dollars each last Thursday:

Hepcat

Hepcat

Here are four more House of Mystery comics from my collection:

cl:)

Flower

I liked numbers 149 and 154 much better than the other two.   ;D
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

creaturefan95

I now have the first and last issues of Fear/Adventure into Fear!

Herr Hussmann

I always loved Jack Kirby's art and this was one of my most favorite of his monsters.

Mike...In 3-D!

I just got done putting these bad boys in bags and boards. It's the full run plus some random appearances in other titles. I haven't actually read any of them yet. I'm waiting for a chilly, rainy night to get the mood right.

"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Hepcat

Quote from: creaturefan95 on September 06, 2015, 02:20:57 AMI now have the first and last issues of Fear/Adventure into Fear!

Quote from: Herr Hussmann on September 06, 2015, 02:51:12 AM

I always loved Jack Kirby's art and this was one of my most favorite of his monsters.

Those comics all consist of reprints from pre-hero Marvel, do they not?

???