Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelatewinslowleach

Jefferson Airplane - Today
Been on a big J A kick lately
My music is for Phoenix. Only she can sing it. Anyone else who tries, dies.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Opera Ghost

marsattacks666

BaronLatos35

"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

marsattacks666

Quote from: BaronLatos35 on September 01, 2010, 07:37:58 PM
great song, "you might know karate, but I know CRAAAZZZZY"

Yep!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Opera Ghost

BlackLagoon

"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

Scatter

We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

Opera Ghost

Quote from: Scatter on September 02, 2010, 09:35:27 PM
Bette Davis Eyes-Kim Carnes

Love it, but prefer the Marty Feldman eyes rendition!

"Rock you like a Hurricane"
Scorpions
courtesy of JACKFM