Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaronLatos35

"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

slayergriffith

I listened to every song on Danzig's first 3 albums.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

BaronLatos35

"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."

Bogey

Vinyl spin:

Magnificent....from every angle.

BaronLatos35

slayergriffith

Dark Night - The Blasters

It Ain't Me Babe - The Turtles

Surfin' Dead - The Cramps

Black No. 1 - Type O Negative

Lethal Tendencies- Hallow's Eve

Hollywood Babylon - The Misfits
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

BaronLatos35

Bogey

Preparing the back patio for summer and just hitched up the outdoor speakers.  Testing with:

My son just walked by and said, "Dad, can you burn me a copy of that?" 

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BaronLatos35

Symptom of the Universe

Ozzy - Speak of the Devil

The Cryptkeeper

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

zombiehorror

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 08, 2010, 11:41:54 PM
DANZIG.........3."Killer Wolf"

I was just burning the Danzig home videos (along with a bootleg from 06/17/94) onto dvd today so I listened to Killer Wolf as well!!

BaronLatos35

El Dorado

Iron Maiden (finally got it off the website, thanks to Zombiehorror for posting it earlier)