Whats the last song you listened to today??

Started by Dr.Teufel Geist, June 22, 2009, 11:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opera Ghost

"In each of us, two natures are at war--the good and the evil. All our lives the fight goes on between them, and one of them must conquer..."

Scatter

Quote from: Opera Ghost on June 24, 2010, 10:07:55 PM
"You Drive us Wild...."

KiSS

It's serendipity!! "Rock And Roll All Night", KISS...........courtesy of my son Jordan playing his new CD.
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

BaronLatos35

"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."
"I shall awaken memories of love and crime and death..."

BlackLagoon

"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

CreepysFan

Not really a song.  Listened to Dracula today, narrated by Sir Christopher Lee.  The opening and closing remarks from Zacherle were fantastic as well.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

BaronLatos35

"For one who has lived but a single lifetime, you are a wise man ...Van Helsing."

fmofmpls

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

BlackLagoon

Baseball Furies Chase Theme

---Barry DeVorzon

(I did alot of cardio today  ;))
"I send my murdergram to all the monster kids, it comes right back to me, signed in their parents blood"

BaronLatos35

BlackLagoon

Degenerated (live at CBGB's 1982)

--Reagan Youth

thelatewinslowleach

Heard most of "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" flipping through the radio, and was reminded why this song may single handedly be keeping Neil Diamond out of the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame.  ::)
My music is for Phoenix. Only she can sing it. Anyone else who tries, dies.

Illoman

Jump into the Fire-  Harry Nilsson.

Mike

BaronLatos35

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

BlackLagoon