THE SHADOW knows what lurks in the........

Started by artistguy, March 29, 2009, 04:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artistguy

LOL.. baby steps.. your that much more experienced than you were 2 months ago...LOL! Now more Pepe le Pew...get to work!!!!...:) Have a great weekend!

Bogey

preyer

hammett1 (and to a lesser extent artistguy), i came across this while looking at a mego customizing site:

http://www.megomuseum.com/custom/headshrinking.shtml

basically it tells you how to shrink heads. :) of course you need to play around with mold-making a bit, but that's hardly something you can't learn. not sure if this stuff only works with vinyl heads, though, but i've always wondered how you went from a large sculpt of a figure down to the production size.

hammett1

Hi preyer,  There is a current flowing in the cosmos.  I was on the MEGO site earlier today and discovered this HEAD SHRINKING HEAD ENLARGING tip.  Thanks for sharing because others might find it interesting also. Ah yes, great minds do think alike.  Peace.
hammett1

"In front of me stood a GORILLA in a hat"

preyer

i live to serve. :)

now all you have to do is convince adam to sculpt a new head.

hammett1

hammett1

artistguy

Hey Preyer,

Cool article on the shrinking of 1/6 scale heads to mego size.... thanks for  posting that!!!

Anton Phibes

Oh my...this will be mine.  The ring comes with......

artistguy

Sweet statue sculpt.. I love the Tiki stuff... their Elvira is very nice too...:)

hammett1

Very nice sculpt.  Excellent action to the pose.  Plus a ring to go with the statue.  David
hammett1