Monsterama Jr. - October 8th - Atlanta, GA

Started by Proteuscrow, April 04, 2022, 07:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proteuscrow

MONSTERAMA IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!
After six months of searching for a hotel venue to no avail, we decided to launch Monsterama Jr.!
Our one-day special event will take place October 8th at the Pinckneyville Park Community Center in Peachtree Corners, GA from 10am-5pm.
We'll be featuring the same great things that make every Monsterama wonderful - classic film screening, panels, Maker demos, special guests, and vendors, and we're even throwing in LUNCH with your ticket! For more information plus hotel details for travelers, CLICK HERE - http://MonsteramaCon.com.
See you in October!

Proteuscrow

Monsterama Jr. Guests include:

Daniel Roebuck - The Count (Grandpa) in Rob Zombie's THE MUNSTERS!

French Stewart - 3rd Rock From The Sun, Stargate, Mom, The Middle

Pauline Peart - The Satanic Rites Of Dracula, Carry On Girls, Cuba

Billy Redden - Deliverance, Big Fish

Brian Bremer - Pumpkinhead, Silent Night, Deadly Night 5, Society, Spontaneous Combustion

NANCY COLLINS - Writer : Vampirella, Swamp Thing, SUnglasses After Dark

TIFFANY GRANT - Voice Actor: Gamera, Guardian Of The Universe, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris

Madeline Brumby - Millicent, Dear God, No!, Frankenstein Created Bikers, Spring Break Massacre

Mark Maddox - Multiple Rondo Award Winning Artist. Screem Magazine, Shout! Factory

Steve Gustafson - The Dark Secret Of Harvest Home, The Electric Company, Shazam!
FIRST CONVENTION APPEARANCE!

MORE TO COME!

Proteuscrow

New guests added! Tickets Still Available - Buy Yours NOW!

Proteuscrow

Rooms Still Available at our host hotel at $99-$102 a night including breakfast! BOOK NOW!
https://monsteramacon.com/hotel/

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Proteuscrow

BIG NEWS! 3rd Rock From The Sun and Stargate star FRENCH STEWART will be joining us for Monsterama, Jr! French has also been a regular on the sitcoms Mom and The Middle. Come get an autograph or selfie with him October 8th. Welcome aboard, French!
MonsteramaCon.com

Proteuscrow

Do I hear... banjo music?
To help us celebrate the the 50th Anniversary of Deliverance, banjo boy Billy Redden will be at Monsterama Jr! Billy also appeared in Tim Burton's Big Fish and will be signing and posing for photos all day.  Welcome, Billy!
Tickets at MonsteramaCon.com

Mike Scott

Quote from: Proteuscrow on August 22, 2022, 05:46:37 PM
. . . banjo boy Billy Redden

He was in "Big Fish"? I'll have to rewatch it and see if I can spot him.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Proteuscrow

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 22, 2022, 08:04:19 PM
He was in "Big Fish"? I'll have to rewatch it and see if I can spot him.

Yes! Look for a guy with a banjo ;)

marsattacks666

.....and Ned Beatty in tighty whities. Ouch!!!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Proteuscrow

****GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT!**** What, you thought we were done doing this? No way! We're happy to welcome back PAULINE PEART from Hammer Films' The Satanic Rites of Dracula to Monsterama Jr! Pauline joined us in 2019 and we can't wait to see her again! So happy to have you back, Pauline!
Tickets Still Available at MonsteramaCon.com. SHOP NOW!

Proteuscrow

MORE GUESTS ADDED!!

NANCY COLLINS - Writer : Vampirella, Swamp Thing, SUnglasses After Dark

TIFFANY GRANT - Voice Actor: Gamera, Guardian Of The Universe, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris

Proteuscrow

Thanks to everyone who came to Monsterama Jr and enjoyed the show! We'll be back next year. I'll start a new thread for that soon, but here's a sneak peek.