Monster Bash - October 22-24, 2021

Started by BigShadow, June 13, 2021, 05:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigShadow

Ron announced at the past Monster Bash Under the Stars that there WILL be an October 2021 Monster Bash!  The dates are October 22-24, 2021, and there is special pricing for attendees.  Contact the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel (910 Sheraton Dr., Mars, PA 16046) at 1-724-776-6900.  In order to get the special pricing ($114.00) you need to speak with Guest Services, not Reservations.  When you are at the automated menu "press 0" and it should take you to Guest Services.  I spoke with an employee on Saturday and they were very kind and helpful.  Good Luck.

I, or whoever beats me to it, will update here as soon as more is put out.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

scarey1scd

Just got my passes!  Tried to book a room but was told the "block" of rooms for the Bash were full. The lady who is in charge of that booking was on vacation, but I will keep trying until I get ahold of her. Hopefully they can extend a couple...
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

scarey1scd

Just a few more days! Got us room at the Double Tree so we can be close to the action.
Hope those that want to go can make it!
Do you know where you are, Bartolome? I'll tell you where you are. You are about to enter Hell, Bartolome, HELL!...

Sir Masksalot

Have a great time. Take pics and post them here if you can.

BigShadow

Been doing my Monster Bash jig all morning.  I'm getting sooo excited!

scarey1scd

Awesome night at the Bash so far!! Just downloaded the Flickr app so now I need to figure out how to post pics from my phone lol. 9:30 is live music from the Bash Boys then Mexican horror Face Of The Screaming Werewolf.
Big Shadow where you at?

scarey1scd

Mike Scott

Quote from: scarey1scd on October 23, 2021, 12:24:51 AM
I need to figure out how to post pics from my phone

You can't post photos directly from your phone to an UMA message. Posting from Flickr has always been problematic. I had to go into the page's code to find the photos' file address.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

scarey1scd

Mike Scott

Those URLs will only work as a link to the web pages. (But only if you don't use the image code.)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

scarey1scd

On my end, it looks like the image I posted yesterday showed up? I can see it on my end...
The pic of the Monster Bash entrance sign.
I did that one the same as today. Guess I'll wait till Monday when I get to a computer.
Anyway, Bash has been awesome so far. Lots of great stuff for a collector!
Just curious, does the name Tony Grieko (sp?) Ring a bell?
Been told he was a huge Munsters collector but unfortunately passed recently...

BigShadow

Had a great time at Monster Bash this year!  The guests, movies, talks, and dealer room were absolutely fantastic.  A huge thanks to Ron, Ursula, and their staff for all their hard work in putting this together.  Some of the highlights for me were Zach Zito (always my favorite) and David "The Rock" Nelson (laughed so hard I cried).
Here are a few photos.

Untitled by Joe Pav, on Flickr

scarey1scd

scarey1scd