The So-Bad they are Great Horror/ Sci-Fi or B movie films thread.

Started by marsattacks666, June 18, 2021, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Jim Bertges

Quote from: marsattacks666 on July 31, 2021, 12:54:44 AM
Mortuary (1983)

Film Ventures strikes again! First The Dark and now this one. Mortuary had a great trailer, starring Michael Berryman, who wasn't even in the movie.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Jim Bertges on July 31, 2021, 05:39:57 PM
Film Ventures strikes again! First The Dark and now this one. Mortuary had a great trailer, starring Michael Berryman, who wasn't even in the movie.

I really like this film. Good, creepy performance by Bill Paxton.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

geezer butler

just watched Billy the Kid vs Dracula. 🤠🧛‍♂️

I love the idea of a cowboys vs monsters mashup, so i have soft spot for this film.

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on August 02, 2021, 08:00:28 AM
just watched Billy the Kid vs Dracula. 🤠🧛‍♂️

I love the idea of a cowboys vs monsters mashup, so i have soft spot for this film.

Fun, weird film.👍🏻

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Invasion Of the Bee Girls(1973)

Horror Of the Blood Monsters(1970)

Beast Of the Yellow Night(1971)

Hideous Sun Demon(1958)

The Slime People(1963)

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666

marsattacks666