NECA HAS OBTAINED UNIVERSAL MONSTERS!!!!

Started by Anton Phibes, January 29, 2021, 11:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

The Larry Talbot ( Chaney) likeness is good.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Universalrocks

I agree, what has gone wrong here. Looks like he is wearing a hair hat, hairline is all wrong. Whats with him having eyebrows on the second wolf head?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Mike...In 3-D!

I like the sculpt, but I'll be passing unless they do a b&w version.
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Count Zachula

The sculpt seems good but he kind of reminds me of the bear guy from the Shining...

marsattacks666

Quote from: Count Zachula on June 22, 2021, 03:52:58 PM
The sculpt seems good but he kind of reminds me of the bear guy from the Shining...

Oh, my!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Lazarus on June 22, 2021, 03:36:15 PM

I don't think I like the pale face.  I always thought his skin was darker while he was wolfed out.

I LOVE that I can turn him into Larry though.

You nailed my concerns here as well. Add to that the dreadful ever present Christmas green shirt, and you have yet another lacking Wolfman entry. Oh well. Maybe they will tweak it before we get it. I will be toning the green down on mine, an painting the paleface with a dark wash.

fearliath

I think the eyebrows are so prominent because of the lighter facial skin tone. I do like that they included the Larry head BUT I I always think NECA makes the male human face sculpts slightly feminine looking. I think they look like they are wearing makeup or a latex mask or something. I first noticed it when I saw a Marty back to the future figure at the store. As an aside, other companies such as Super 7 have atrociously male looking female face sculpts.

marsattacks666

Hopefully a b/w version of this Neca Wolf will see the light.

Monsters For Sale

ADAM

Universalrocks

Ok, Im wrong those look a lot better. Im sold!!!

Mike Scott

Quote from: Universalrocks on June 22, 2021, 03:50:59 PM
What's with him having eyebrows on the second wolf head?

Enlarge the pic. Both have eyebrows.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Lazarus

Those are definitely more flattering.  Although the Larry transformation shot definitely highlights that they should have done a transformation hand.

Universalrocks

I can fix those eyebrows. 😊

Count Zachula

His face isn't really that pale in the films right?  Compared to actual skin tones its pretty dark.

AndyFish

The skin color, eyebrows and the mustache bother me more than anything besides the big clunky joints.