What performers have you seen in concert?

Started by Memphremagog, September 06, 2009, 07:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zombiehorror

Quote from: marsattacks666 on February 19, 2021, 10:33:22 PM
I wish I would have seen the Misfits reunion. R.I.P., Ron and Scott

I got to see the Chicago show April 27th, 2019 (day before my birthday) and their sold-out show at Madison Square Garden on October 19th, 2019. Supposedly they are supposed to play Mexico's Domination Festival; scheduled last year but postponed to this year....if it happens.

marsattacks666

Quote from: zombiehorror on February 20, 2021, 11:26:40 PM
I got to see the Chicago show April 27th, 2019 (day before my birthday) and their sold-out show at Madison Square Garden on October 19th, 2019. Supposedly they are supposed to play Mexico's Domination Festival; scheduled last year but postponed to this year....if it happens.

Awesome 🤘🏻🎃
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

Quote from: Mike...In 3-D! on February 19, 2021, 09:58:24 PM
A ton, but the three coolest that come to mind were the Ron Asheton tribute show that The Stooges did in Ann Arbor, the Misfits reuniting at Riot Fest in Chicago and seeing a Motorhead, Dio and Iron Maiden all in one night.

Great lists guys. My little brother was at the Chicago Riot Fest show. I was pretty jealous. Sadly I've never seen the Misifts in concert---not any lineup. Obviously I'd prefer to see Glen, Jerry, Doyle lineup, but I actually like those records with Graves. The Stooges would be epic. Pretty impressive list by Buzzybean---All legends.

Anyhow, hell yeah Mike in 3-D!!! I was at that show too. Pine Knob (fu%^ DTE). I'll always remember that show because Ronnie played Stargazer \m/

Wolfman

Led Zeppelin (3x) 1975 & 1977 2x
Black Sabbath 1975 or 1976
David Bowie (2x)
Elton John (2x)
Aerosmith (2x)
Doobie Brothers
Bad Company
Heart
Fleetwood Mac
Peter Frampton
Black Oak Arkansas
America
Beach Boys (2x)
Tommy Bolin - at the Bottom Line in NYC, his Teaser album tour, about 6 months before he passed away at age 25, one of the best concerts I ever saw.
John Fogerty
Kiss
The Temptations & The Four Tops
Frankie Valli
Madonna
Crosby, Stills & Nash

JP

zombiehorror

Quote from: geezer butler on February 21, 2021, 05:12:10 AM
Obviously I'd prefer to see Glen, Jerry, Doyle lineup, but I actually like those records with Graves.

I saw Jerry's Misfits 9 times between 1996-2001. 6 times with the original line-up, twice when Graves returned in Spring 2001 (for 7 shows) when Dez Cadena, Robo and Marky Ramone were in the band and once (during Warp Tour 2001) with Jerry as frontman....that last time was enough for me.

geezer butler

Quote from: Wolfman on February 21, 2021, 09:11:54 PM
David Bowie (2x)
Elton John (2x)
Aerosmith (2x)
Doobie Brothers
Bad Company
Heart
Fleetwood Mac
Peter Frampton
Black Oak Arkansas
America
Beach Boys (2x)
Tommy Bolin - at the Bottom Line in NYC, his Teaser album tour, about 6 months before he passed away at age 25, one of the best concerts I ever saw.
John Fogerty
Kiss
Frankie Valli
Madonna
Crosby, Stills & Nash

JP

Damn! Zeppelin 3 times---and Sabbath mid-70s! Pretty cool you saw Tommy Bolin too. I'm huge fan of Deep Purple: Come Taste the Band. Totally underrated. Bolin kills on that record.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Wolfman on February 21, 2021, 09:11:54 PM
David Bowie (2x)
Elton John (2x)
Aerosmith (2x)
Doobie Brothers
Bad Company
Heart
Fleetwood Mac
Peter Frampton
Black Oak Arkansas
America
Beach Boys (2x)
John Fogerty
Kiss
Frankie Valli
Madonna
Crosby, Stills & Nash

JP

Wow!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Wolfman

Quote from: geezer butler on February 23, 2021, 12:52:19 AM
Damn! Zeppelin 3 times---and Sabbath mid-70s! Pretty cool you saw Tommy Bolin too. I'm huge fan of Deep Purple: Come Taste the Band. Totally underrated. Bolin kills on that record.
Bolin was incredible. Besides most of the Teaser album, he did a rendition of the Star Spangled Banner that reminded me of Hendrix. Love his James Gang Bang, & Miami albums as well.

Wolfman

Quote from: geezer butler on February 23, 2021, 12:52:19 AM
Was supposed to see Deep Purple with Bolin in January '76, but couldn't get into NYC because of a snowstorm. That sucked.