Neca My Bloody Valentine/Harry Warden

Started by marsattacks666, January 11, 2021, 03:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

marsattacks666

Quote from: geezer butler on January 11, 2021, 09:43:51 PM
Oh man, sick figure!! Sign me up. Love that movie. Always wanted proper figure. I even think the remake is entertaining. Thanks for posting.

🤘🏼
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Palifan

I only recently managed to see this film and can see why it's a fan favourite. There's a certain kind of film like this that holds up for me and I've noticed that it's all about the characters surrounding the various killers that need to be fun or have some sort of depth to them (depth might be too strong a word for some of these characters but you've got to enjoy them on some level). if it's just someone killing bland people that you don't get to know it just doesn't have any lasting effect for me.

Good to see characters like this getting a release although Martin will always have you covered with his DD figures.

Ian