Other missing members!

Started by Hepcat, December 02, 2019, 08:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

The last time I actually chatted or corresponded with Missdead13, was about a year ago via Facebook. She was doing fine and still collecting.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

marsattacks666

Quote from: horror1o1 on December 05, 2019, 03:18:32 PM
Hey does the list have their street names. I know several collectors I talk to but wouldn't know if it was then or not.

Well, hello, horror1o1
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

I've been hearing tales of an odd fellow haunting yard sales and roadside stands in Kansas and area muttering  "Strange frank bucket, strange frank bucket, strange frank bucket" over and over. People now hide when they see this eerie apparition approaching.

tynhrt

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on January 15, 2020, 02:33:36 PM
I've been hearing tales of an odd fellow haunting yard sales and roadside stands in Kansas and area muttering  "Strange frank bucket, strange frank bucket strange frank bucket" over and over. People now hide when they see this eerie apparition approaching.

tynhrt

Interesting. Where in Kasas?

Hepcat

Sightings seem to concentrate around the middle of the state in the whereabouts of Salina. The local authorities may perhaps be able to provide you with more precise info. Scary all around though.

:-\

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on January 15, 2020, 05:08:44 PM
Sightings seem to concentrate around the middle of the state in the whereabouts of Salina. The local authorities may perhaps be able to provide you with more precise info. Scary all around though.

Yikes!

Hepcat

I'm also wondering whether Richard might not be well.

marsattacks666

Hepcat

Yes, Richard:

http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=9545.0

Evidently Olson. Many of his posters were exhibited at Monster Bash 2005.

Has anyone been in contact with Richard? Or have an email address? We've lost some of the great SPP monster wallet pictures he posted a decade ago.

???

Hepcat

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 15, 2020, 03:22:08 AMThe last time I actually chatted or corresponded with Missdead13, was about a year ago via Facebook. She was doing fine and still collecting.

Facebook!!! What the hell is she doing on Facebook?

:o

Tell her she should be posting here.

cl:)

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on February 08, 2020, 07:21:09 PM
I'm also wondering whether Richard might not be well.

Did you try emailing him?
CREATURE FAN

Therin of Andor

Quote from: Hepcat on December 02, 2019, 08:26:58 PM
I've sent PMs to the following previously active posters who've not logged onto UMA for nearly a year or more...

I switched computers a while ago and all my old log-ins were in the old computer, but I should be here more regularly now. It's easy to accidentally get out of the habit of frequenting a BBS.

By the way, this August my Therin of Andor persona (in my avatar) turns 40 years old!
Thiptho lapth,

Regards, Ian.

Hepcat

Quote from: Mike Scott on February 09, 2020, 03:58:49 AMDid you try emailing him?

I'd do precisely that  had I an email address for Richard. But I don't.

:(

Mike Scott

Quote from: Hepcat on February 09, 2020, 03:49:05 PM
I'd do precisely that  had I an email address for Richard. But I don't.

It's in his profile. Assuming it's still an active email.
CREATURE FAN