Toys R Us....a slight return.

Started by marsattacks666, July 18, 2019, 05:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Hepcat

Toys 'R' Us is still going strong in Canada with radio ads and eight stores in the Greater Toronto area including four that are relatively convenient for me.

:)
Collecting! It's what I do!

Sir Masksalot

I remember when Geoffrey, their costumed giraffe mascot, used to make personal appearances there. That reminds me
of a childhood memory that I really should not have: characters from my favorite TV show "The Banana Splits & Friends"
were scheduled to make a live appearance at a ToysRus about an hour's drive away. My Dad drove me all the way out there
to find that we'd missed them by about that long. I was inconsolable for days.  :'(

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on November 13, 2020, 10:37:24 AM
Toys 'R' Us is still going strong in Canada with radio ads, eight stores in the Greater Toronto area including four that are relatively convenient for me.

:)

Good news.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."