Bikini Drive-in-1992

Started by marsattacks666, May 04, 2019, 10:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphremagog

Quote from: Mord on May 28, 2019, 01:49:44 PM
I must confess my obsession over Misty Mundae. She's got that "naughty girl-next-door" thing going.

Yeah, I get that...I have met her in person and she is quite the hippy chick hottie IRL. Definitely one of the hottest cult actresses ever!
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

I am going with a classic. Haji, Lori Williams and Tura Satana
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Memphremagog

I'll just leave this here:

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: Memphremagog on May 29, 2019, 04:47:33 AM
More Misty:

I love Misty's innocent face and classic body.  She also has a nice crop of bushy pubes. I do t know about you guys, but I prefer to go treasure-hunting in lush vegetation.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on May 30, 2019, 06:38:00 PM
I love Misty's innocent face and classic body.  She also has a nice crop of bushy pubes. I do t know about you guys, but I prefer to go treasure-hunting in lush vegetation.

Hey-yo!!!!

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

Quote from: marsattacks666 on June 02, 2019, 08:51:54 AM

I have the original VHS of this..I got it autographed by Linnea Quigley and Ginger Lynn Allen. fond memories!  ;)
DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Quote from: Memphremagog on June 02, 2019, 12:07:56 PM
I have the original VHS of this..I got it autographed by Linnea Quigley and Ginger Lynn Allen. fond memories!  ;)

That's awesome. I use to own Vice Academy I & 2 on VHS. Now I have the DVDs. I never thought of having them signed. Once at a Fangoria convention,  Linnea was a guest.

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS: