More Universal Horror Finally Being Released on Blu-ray

Started by xcoreff, March 29, 2019, 09:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcoreff

Besides The 30 film collection, the only other Universal Horror on Bluray is the Hunchback of Notre Dame from Flicker Alley, It came from Outer Space, and the Kino/BFI editions of the 1925 Phantom of the Opera. If we were to include films Universal purchased, "The Uninvited" would be included under Criterion. Flicker Alley will now be releasing The Man who Laughs and The Last Warning on Blu-ray. Kino Lorber will be releasing "The Strange Door." Shout Factory just released the Mole People, and is soon to be releasing The Deadly Mantis, Tarantula, This Island Earth, The Monolith Monsters, and a 4 film collection of Karloff and Lugosi together at Universal. The exciting thing is that the previous titled "Karloff & Lugosi" collection has now been renamed "Universal Horror Collection Volume 1." I'm truly hoping that these films can finally be treated properly. If i missed any, or anyone sees any other releases going forward, please feel free to update on this post.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: xcoreff on March 29, 2019, 09:55:29 PM
... If i missed any, or anyone sees any other releases going forward, please feel free to update on this post.

Check out this thread:  http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=29945.420

Welcome, New Blood!
ADAM